whale cross stitch pattern

Gold Mine Gal

I lost my instructions for the arts and crafts session whale cross stitch offered on the ship. Is there anyone who might still have the pattern? Thanks so much.

I don't have one, but I have to ask, how recent was this? I remember on my first cruise back in 2007 there was cross-stitch arts and crafts (both foldable-scissor holders and S&S card holders), but I've not seen it on any cruise since! I've always hoped to see it again!

On my cruise in September, one of the cruise staff mentioned that they had the cross-stitch arts and crafts project, but it was up to the person who was leading the event what they brought out.

I would have loved to try it!

I don't have one, but I have to ask, how recent was this? I remember on my first cruise back in 2007 there was cross-stitch arts and crafts (both foldable-scissor holders and S&S card holders), but I've not seen it on any cruise since! I've always hoped to see it again!

We did it on our Hawaii cruise a couple of weeks ago. It is real cute, blue/black whale, but I didn't complete it and somewhere I lost the instructions/pattern. I guess I'll just contact Carnival and see if they can send me another.:)

We did this on our Legend Panama Canal cruise in August. I tried to start it but my thread kept knotting up in the back and I don't think I even got one row done. I left it on the ship. :eek:

However, I do have the instructions for the flip flops and the macarame bracelet.

I was almost shocked to see this post. I love cross stitching and it seems like a dying art! I set sail in a week on the Breeze, I would be so happy if they offered something like that! I have all intentions of bringing a few projects with me to keep me occupied at the airport and other down times but a ship project would be a fun keepsake! :D

I was almost shocked to see this post. I love cross stitching and it seems like a dying art! I set sail in a week on the Breeze, I would be so happy if they offered something like that! I have all intentions of bringing a few projects with me to keep me occupied at the airport and other down times but a ship project would be a fun keepsake! :D

If they have the little whale cross-stitch perhaps you could pick me up some instructions. It is real cute for a keepsake. Thanks!:)