Cruise Pics - Enchantment - New England

Many have posted some cruise pictures from the New England cruises this year - but they get lost in all of the other discussions. How about a thread (here) where everyone can post their websites so all can see and share??

Sounds like an idea to me!

My site will be complete by the weekend - it is about 2/3 complete at: http://home.comcast.net/~ourcruise

Keith

Here are a bunch from our 7/31 cruise. Hopefully you'll get to see some of the nicer aspects of the ship, at least the pool deck, and some of the fun spots at the ports.

As you'll see, we had great weather. I noticed that the dreaded fog crept back in on cruises after ours. We were truly blessed, especially in Bar Harbor, with clear skies and sun, but not too much heat.

MV was very hot, but as soon as we found the "Campground: area in Oak Bluffs, and got around the trees and grass, it got much cooler. The victorian cottages in this area are a MUST see.

In the fourth picture, you'll see a good shot of the DREADED long ramp at the Philly Cruise Port as we pulled away from the dock at sailaway.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/pictures;jsessionid=B3657C060C03D3E68FCA8DC6C2357306?a=67b0de21b30fcd0884f3&sid=8AZuW7Ry2aNWrI

Wirenut - thanks for the pics....especially of the inside cabin! Do you know, if you ask for the bed to be in the queen configuration, are the nightstands on either side of the bed or is the bed pushed up against one of the walls and the nightstands pushed together against the opposite one? Just curious!

Thanks in advance!

p.s. - that sunset pic that includes the deck of the ship is awesome!

Wirenut - thanks for the pics....especially of the inside cabin! Do you know, if you ask for the bed to be in the queen configuration, are the nightstands on either side of the bed or is the bed pushed up against one of the walls and the nightstands pushed together against the opposite one? Just curious!

Thanks in advance!

p.s. - that sunset pic that includes the deck of the ship is awesome!

Thanks

I just added one with the beds together.

The tables are on either side. We had connecting rooms and they had the bed setup reversed in the 2 rooms. They came by later and fixed that :D

Wirenut -- Thanks for being so generous and sharing your amazing Enchantment photos!! We sail in six weeks out of Quebec City and this has truly 'whetted the appetite', so to speak. The itinerary you had looks wonderful and the ship is breathtaking. Can't wait!

Your photo of "Tall ship in Halifax Harbor" caught our eye: Could this by any chance be the Bluenose (which is on a Canadian dime)? Our sailing will not in in Halifax. What a pity, since it looks lovely.

Thanks again.

Your photo of "Tall ship in Halifax Harbor" caught our eye: Could this by any chance be the Bluenose (which is on a Canadian dime)? Our sailing will not in in Halifax. What a pity, since it looks lovely.

Thanks again.

Thanks

I'm not sure if it was the Bluenose. I remember seeing that name there so, it may have been.

Yes, Halifax is a beautiful place! (that was the only stop we made on our sailing) I'm sure that we will be sailing there again :)

Thanks

I'm not sure if it was the Bluenose. I remember seeing that name there so, it may have been.

Yes, Halifax is a beautiful place! (that was the only stop we made on our sailing) I'm sure that we will be sailing there again :)

Hi. I rode the Bluenose 3 years ago and looked at my pictures. This definitely is not it. I'm sure like Portland Harbor that there are ships of this type that are for hire.

Ok, not to barge in, but I sailed Jewel of the Seas to Can/NE last year and posted about 200+ pictures of our trip to Boston, Bar Harbor, Halifax, Sydney, Saint John and Portland as well as pics of Jewel!

It was one of the most beautiful places I've ever been!

Archived