Cruise Pics - Enchantment - New England

Thanks cujosmom! We've been enjoying them as well. The Victorian cottages are a short walk from the dock where your tender lands. Actually the easiest and most pleasant way to go is to walk around the waterfront to your right and find the old hotel across the street that has a big porch facing out toward the waterfront. The cottage area is a short distance behind the hotel building. There is a central green and many of the cottages are arranged on pathways around the green. The area is called "The Campground" in case you have to ask someone or if you see it on a map.

Enjoy. We sure did.

Sonny, these are GREAT pictures. I was thinking that you guys looked familiar, as I looked through the shots...........then I realized why. I got to your pictures of THE QUEST!!! ;)

Are you guys Diamond Plus? I am envious that you got the galley tour and the bridge tour!

Carol

Hi Carol,

Yes we are diamond plus. The tour is about the only thing different from being a diamond member. We where on the Jewel last March and there were 64 diamond plus members. Of course there was no tours. It was a membership cruise. One other perk of diamond plus is upgrades. The only thing is they seem to fill the ships every week and no upgrades are available. They call us a week or two before the sailing date and give us an update on cabins available and ask us what kind of wine we want in our cabin.

I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures...

Sonny

WOW! There are some GREAT shots showing up - the last two to post added another 300+!! Some make me wish I had wondered in different directions a few places! :D Anyone else want to contribute!

Keith

P.S. Anyone watching the TRAVEL CHANNEL on Thursday evenings? They are reoutfitting and upgrading an RCCL ship - neat!

Archived