Port of Miami

lindan1020

Getting ready to cruise on the Breeze next week, have seen a couple posts that the entrance to the Port of Miami has changed. Anyone have any info reference directions changing.

Just off the Conquest this morning and we were taken on it by our shuttle person. He said that it saves him at least 10 minutes. There were signs which were pretty easy to follow.

Happy sailing

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Greetings

The route over the bridge is still available. The tunnel route is a new addition. As reported, the tunnel entrance going to the port is a left exit off the I-395 causeway just as you reach Watson Island. If you are coming up US1 from the south the bridge route is still the easiest.

Good Sailing

Tom

Hi,

Will be coming to drop off passengers to terminal from Ft . Lauderdale, then will need to return car to330 se 1st.

Any advice?

Greetings

Coming from Laudedale take I-95 south to I-395 east. Take the tunnel into the port. Leaving the port, take the port bridge (Port Blvd) to US-1. Turn left (south) on US-1. Go about 7 blocks and turn right on SE 1st and you are there.

Good Sailing

Tom

Greetings

Coming from Laudedale take I-95 south to I-395 east. Take the tunnel into the port. Leaving the port, take the port bridge (Port Blvd) to US-1. Turn left (south) on US-1. Go about 7 blocks and turn right on SE 1st and you are there.

Good Sailing

Tom

Thanks Tom That sounds easy