Onboard entertainment - stupid question

minesawine

Hello - a new cruiser here

I have booked my carnival sunshine cruise. How do I find out about things like the entertainment, resteraunts, activities etc. I couldn't see anything on the carnival website and would like to start planning what to do onboard.

Can the experienced cruisers please help me.

thanks

maw

You really cannot completely plan out your onboard activities until you are on board. You will get a little magazine at your door each night which will tell you all about the activities,entertainment, restaurant opening times etc. You will be able to see daily menus on your tv screen. Some people on here post past Fun Times to show folks but you cannot assume that every activity or show will be the same during your cruise.

I have booked my carnival sunshine cruise. How do I find out about things like the entertainment, resteraunts, activities etc. I couldn't see anything on the carnival website and would like to start planning what to do onboard.

thanks

maw

Everything you want to know about the sunshine

http://www.carnival.com/cruise-ships/carnival-sunshine.aspx

Don't try to over-plan too much. Once on board you may find many different things that interest you. If you try to cram in everything you'll be exhausted. We've been on 6 cruises and still haven't done all the things we want to on the ships. It gives us another excuse to cruise again. ;)

We've all been first time cruisers at one point. We didn't know about CC until after our 1st cruise and even after 6 under our belt we're still learning. No question is stupid and if anyone makes you feel that way, shame on them!

thanks

maw

As others have said, you can't really plan any onboard activities before you get on the ship.

Every night you will receive a FunTimes. This shows all the activities for the next day. There is a tear-off sheet that makes it easier to carry around with you on the ship and look at for reference throughout the day.

There are extra FunTimes at most of the bars, and at Guest Services.