ASAP - QUestion about Sale ending tomorrow?!

lcds1

I am looking to book Princess....found a great price- getting out of Michigan winter.

Princess says that the sale "Gratuities included" is a part of that sailing and would be included in the deal. TA said that I would have to pay the Full price to get it.

How do I know WHO knows what they are talking about?

Book it with princess then move it to TA? or does the price then not be the TA price?

Thanks for a quick reply- want to get it booked today!

We are booked on the Coral for the Feb. 27th cruise. I actually booked the cruise in January and have had three reductions in price along with an increase in OBC since I booked. I used a TA who made all the arrangements and also got me the price reductions each time. This last one included the pre-paid gratuities as well as another reduction in price. I would call Princess directly and see what kind of deal you can get.

I am looking to book Princess....found a great price- getting out of Michigan winter.

Princess says that the sale "Gratuities included" is a part of that sailing and would be included in the deal. TA said that I would have to pay the Full price to get it.

How do I know WHO knows what they are talking about?

Book it with princess then move it to TA? or does the price then not be the TA price?

Thanks for a quick reply- want to get it booked today!

You do not want a TA who tells you that. Book it and move it to a TA who will discount. Your TA wants full commission because you are getting a perk. Uh Uh.

Our TA called us last week with news of an early Christmas present for our Christmas Cruise!! $50 SBC, Gratuities included and a further $250 price reduction! I've never received any promo's for a Christmas Cruise! Clearly the ship is not full. I guess this is one benefit of using a TA

Would like t know how to get that prepaid gratuities. Had to book Sun night so went with the Princess web site which shows a sale price and state "sale-prepaid gratuities". I called Princess today to confirm the perk and was told I did not book that special (it was the only one I could book online) To get the perk I would have to agree to nonrefundable and pay $200 more pp. Had to stay with what I had but told them the website was very misleading in the perks. Not happy with Princess.