Oasis Post Drydock - First look

Kcjarvis

Presently on the Allure and previously on the Oasis wine and beer are complimentary as well as a limited lunch menu.

Is this still available on the Oasis. I don't mean the evening function but lunch....possibly in the Coastal Kitchen. I am Pinnacle.

This is a great thread, thanks for starting.

My turn to pose a question.

Ok someone posted on a thread that their is a "different" design to the "New" grand suites on the Oasis.

Dont know if they mean the balcony or actual cabin.

Is this real or rumor?

Can you check it out?

Thanks

Safe journey

Sea Ya

Ok someone posted on a thread that their is a "different" design to the "New" grand suites on the Oasis.

Dont know if they mean the balcony or actual cabin.

Is this real or rumor?

Can you check it out?

Thanks

Safe journey

Sea Ya

I would imagine the shape of those Grand Suites will be different because of the available space, in much the same way that the aft corner GS on the Radiance ships is a different shape and size than the side facing suites. Hopefully somebody will be able to sneak a peek and post pictures soon!:)

Donuts are in the new OAsis?

Yes, I believe the donuts are now in a kiosk on the Boardwalk.

Asked DH to check for the donuts. No donuts in the Ice Cream Parlor (aka Cups & Scoops). He was sent to the Wipe Out Café. No donuts there. So he went down to Café Promenade and again no donuts.... but he got some exercise :D!

steamboats

Ok someone posted on a thread that their is a "different" design to the "New" grand suites on the Oasis. Dont know if they mean the balcony or actual cabin. Is this real or rumor?

From what I've been able to find out so far, the new aft Grand Suites are bigger, not only in cabin size, but in balcony size as well. Like the Aqua Suites, these are shaped differently since they face aft, and vary in size depending on which deck you're on. The higher the deck, the smaller the cabin and balcony, but still bigger than GS's on other parts of the ship. GS's 11330 and 11730 have a balcony of about 470 square feet, which is about 4.5 times the normal GS balcony.

From what I've been able to find out so far, the new aft Grand Suites are bigger, not only in cabin size, but in balcony size as well. Like the Aqua Suites, these are shaped differently since they face aft, and vary in size depending on which deck you're on. The higher the deck, the smaller the cabin and balcony, but still bigger than GS's on other parts of the ship. GS's 11330 and 11730 have a balcony of about 470 square feet, which is about 4.5 times the normal GS balcony.

Thank you so much for posting.

We booked 14730, wanted to be high. :D

Happy to hear about the size, any grand suite is a great suite to us.

Thanks again.

Sea Ya

The reason we are curious is we have always upgraded to CL on Oasis class ships...................(upsell, never a freebie) and wondered if we should now.......only time will tell.

Sea Ya

I found this information on cruisestateroom.com. It does say that the bathroom will only have one sink as opposed to two in the current Grand Suites.

Grand Suites (14330, 14730, 12330, 12730, 11330, 11730) have one bathroom sink and balcony lounge seating. Staterooms 12330 and 12730 are 433 square feet plus 362 square foot balcony. Staterooms 11330 and 11730 are 466 square feet plus 470 square foot balcony. Staterooms 14330 and 14730 are 421 square feet plus 136 square foot balcony.

I cannot wait to see photos of the completed suites.

We have 11330 booked for March of 2015!

• 2 months later...