Juice?

Chuckwick3

I can't seem to find the answer. Am I allowed to carry on a large bottle of juice on embarkation at San Pedro? My husband is particular about having his diet V8 splash every morning. I know this is something princess does not have onboard. We would also like to bring a large can of pineapple juice. As long as this is in our carry-on with our bottle of wine will it be okay? Thanks in advance.

This is part of an email from the Princess Dietary folks in answering a question that I had about diet specifics...

"For your safety, any food/drink items you wish to bring onboard must be

non-perishable, must not have reached the expiration date before the cruise

ends, store bought and sealed in their original containers and packaging

upon boarding. Any items brought onboard must be stored in the stateroom"

I would just make sure that your item is sealed in an original container and you would be fine. (I am thinking that they want to prevent half vodka and half tomato juice making it on board! HA HA Probably sanitary and safety issues as well. Many folks bring cases of water, or soda, or mixers, etc and just tape a luggage tag on it and give it to the porters. Maybe it would be easier for you to check what you want to bring? Only your Wine need to be carried on.

Happy Cruising!

Mark

Edited by cruisehappy001

You can order as many glasses of pineapple juices as you want (they are small) from room service in the AM only. Whatever you don't finish store in the frig. for later. You do have to write it in on the breakfast card as I don't think it is listed, but I know you can write it in, as we do it on all our cruises. I think it is better than their orange juice from room service. It's not all watered down.

Also we board with a case of soft drinks & a case of my favorite water, so the V8 will be no problem. If it is in glass containers you better carry it on. If plastic then put a luggage tag on anything & give it to the porter @ the pier. I sometimes add packaging tape around it to reinforce the cases of soft drinks or water. You can easily do the same for your V8 & or juice:D

Have a great cruise!!!

Edited by Ronnieslady