Laundering Services on RCCL

Have any of you ever used the laundry services on RCCL? What is your opinion? What is the cost? We are headed out on our first ever 10 days cruise in just a few weeks. We are a family of 5. Having said that, 10 days of laundry for 5 people is a lot :eek:! Coming home with all clean clothes would be wonderful :).

Have any of you ever used the laundry services on RCCL? What is your opinion? What is the cost? We are headed out on our first ever 10 days cruise in just a few weeks. We are a family of 5. Having said that, 10 days of laundry for 5 people is a lot :eek:! Coming home with all clean clothes would be wonderful :).

This post has an attachment with a more recent version of the price list than is on Royal's website:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=39709978&postcount=3813

I think the prices are a bit high to do ALL of your laundry! We have used it for a shirt or two...they did a great job with hubby's shirts, but ruined one of my sundresses.... I wouldn't send anything that requires any kind of "special" handling.

They usually do a "bag of laundry" special, for things that don't require pressing...underwear, pjs, tees, etc...

I wouldn't send anything that requires any kind of "special" handling.

When I send out items that I am paying for and that I want washed in "cold" water and dried on "low" temp, I just add this to the Special Instructions box and things have come back perfect.

This post has an attachment with a more recent version of the price list than is on Royal's website:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=39709978&postcount=3813

Thank you for posting. Those prices are far more expensive than I ever anticipated :eek:! I'll have to keep an eye out for the special bag price, that or plan on spending our first day back home doing at least 4-5 loads of laundry :rolleyes:!

Thank you for posting. Those prices are far more expensive than I ever anticipated :eek:! I'll have to keep an eye out for the special bag price, that or plan on spending our first day back home doing at least 4-5 loads of laundry :rolleyes:!

I always use my laundry time back home to day dream about my trip! Those tasks are just like packing before a trip ..... I dislike both :p

On our B2B on Navigator the special bag price was good only on day 4 with a return on day 6. Missed the first one, and not worth the hassle to get clothes back the day before the last night.