? for Recent Miracle/Riviera Cruiser

CRUZN-IS-FUN

We have just booked an 8K balcony on the Miracle for January. The Carnival representative suggested we book on the Port (left) side for this cruise. We cruised the Splendor in 2009 and were on the Starboard (right) side. We love to be on the side with views of the city and the pier (and yes we love the pier runners at the end of the day). Can anyone tell me which side of the ship we should have selected for this particular cruise? Thanks so much.

We have just booked an 8K balcony on the Miracle for January. The Carnival representative suggested we book on the Port (left) side for this cruise. We cruised the Splendor in 2009 and were on the Starboard (right) side. We love to be on the side with views of the city and the pier (and yes we love the pier runners at the end of the day). Can anyone tell me which side of the ship we should have selected for this particular cruise? Thanks so much.

Come over to the Jan. 4th roll call. I am doing a B2B jan. 4 and Jan 10 cruise.

Been to PV 8 times. All but once we tied up with the port side facing the dock. The exception had another ship already there so we tied up with the port side facing walmart (a third ship anchored in the middle and tendered passengers). They should pull in then turn 180 degrees so the bow is facing the open ocean.

If you are going to Mazatlan the starboard side will be against the dock but the port side will be facing stone island which imho is a much better view. As mentioned Cabo is at anchor and the port side will face the arch.

You picked the correct side !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk