Kakalina ----

Hamburg Avon Lady

Here I is Sherrie! Yes, it was Captain Van Maurik an absolutely wonderful man. If you need other info I have all our paperwork with everyone else's names also.

We are well and getting ready to head off on another great adventure. Looks as if you are doing the same. Have a wonderful cruise.

Edited by kakalina

:) Hi Trisha: Thanks -- where are you headed next ?? Don't see it listed on your "cruise history" --:confused:

I have my countdown in my signature. Incan Treasure on the Statendam for 31 glorious days leaving in 13 days. Yay! :D

Sorry to hear about Bud.

Derek Looks like you will be doing some of the area will did on the Westy.

I'm interested in hearing your opinion on the differences between the ships and the additional ports.

BTW I hope our conversations didn't keep you from Brazil. :(

And keep away from the Christmas Island Luxury Liner.:)

Hi Derek, how goes the battle? I did not know about Bud, thanks for sharing. Time does fly doesn't it.

Trisha & Virgil,

Bud suddenly wasn't posting in Feb, which I didn't think much of at the time as we all have busy lives. We decided to try Princess' version of the same cruise was going to twist Bud's arm into trying it and I was all :'( with the news.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/utsandiego/obituary.aspx?n=foche-allenbay-fuselier-bud&pid=169776581&fhid=7622

Sorry to hear about Bud.

Derek Looks like you will be doing some of the area will did on the Westy.

I'm interested in hearing your opinion on the differences between the ships and the additional ports.

BTW I hope our conversations didn't keep you from Brazil. :(

And keep away from the Christmas Island Luxury Liner.:)

Jay!

I'm hoping to highlight the differences in ships and the slightly different itinerary. The Crown holds about 1,000 people so we're hoping for the same great time w/o feeling too crowded.

Not at all about the Amazon! That's next on the list after this. It was the next on the list to do, but then Karen was all "I wanna do Princess" and we wanted to something longer but not a B2B. Princess doesn't do the Amazon, Karen wasn't too hot on the idea of an Australia cruise (which I am) and with all the strife in Africa (we'd like to hit there too) re-doing the South Pacific was the logical choice.

After this one though, Amazon here we come. About the only way we'd not hit there next would be an end to the strife/pirates/Ebola in Africa. Which is highly unlikely for 2 of the 3!

I've heard that Christmas Island is THE PLACE to go... hours of baking in the Sun while watching spinner dolphins and looking at an island you're not allowed to visit. Who could say no to that? ;)