Beyond livid with Latitudes

Melbourne84

For those interested, Ncl creates a new latitude number each time you book unless you give them your latitude number at time of booking. Do not rely on your TA or Ncl to find the right you in their system. If you do get assigned a new latitude number, simply call their tech support for their site and request to have all your latitude numbers merged. I had to do this when I realized this was happening to my family. I was the exception because the fcc was in my name so they always had the correct latitude number for me. So missing latitude points could simply be under a different account. Hope this can help someone.

I've been trying for 2 years now to get a missing cruise credited to my account and they can't seem to find anyone to help me actually do that. It's really ticked me off. I had the same issue with carnival and it was resolved within 24 hours. I have tried calling every number possible, I have emailed several different things, I've done the online website form. And nothing. And its for me it not two different number issue. Because I was invited to the latitude Party based on my latitude number that they knew I had for a previous cruise. It just must have gotten lost in the system.

And since it was my honeymoon cruise I have full documentation of each and every single thing we did on the ship pictures throughout the entire week with very obvious dates that I was on this cruise. they don't even need me in the system to know I could provide them all the information they need without even needing a computer system they just keep giving me the runaround on who to even talk to access my account.

Edited by amarvel

Agree, agree, agree... my husband and I were able too finally get credit for two week cruse in suite we took back in 2000 after dogged persistence. I gave them plenty of time to work it out though because I kind of felt it was my own fault for not following up and making sure we were appropriately credited (I realized only after 8 years that we hadn't been)... kind of like double-checking a credit card bill or checking account every month. I hope they're able to resolve your status in time for your cruise but the time frame might make that tricky. Keep trying!!!!!

Who did you contact that could finally change it? I've tried everything and no one seems to get back to me and when I called different numbers they can't figure out who to send me too.

I read the Lattitudes Rewards benefits....I'm a Silver....and looks like the only real difference between Silver and Bronze is some chocolates on your pillow and a meet and greet with the ship's officers. Am I missing anything? Also...my daughters, who are both under 18, have sailed 4x on NCL. Will their past cruise credits show up when they turn 18?

I didn't take the time to read everyones comments since it's page long...but here's my experience.

I actually emailed them about a cruise I took back in 1989!!! I sent them pictures of us on the cruise, stuff from the cruise with the name on it and copies of paperwork and they had no problem crediting my account and it still shows on there today (I started cruising NCL again in 2010).

Yes, it did take a good 4 weeks or so for them to put it on my account, but it did end up there.

I have had several instances where both mine and the hubbys cruises just disappeared after they were already on there...poof, gone! I once again emailed them to find out what happened and they did put them back on...weeks and weeks later of course.

It's a long process, but they do eventually end up back on there. Thank goodness this has never happened to me right before I'm cruising and needing to be another step up on the latitudes ladder. :eek: