Problems with Cruise Personalizer?

TubT

Is anyone else having a problem with the Cruise Personalizer? I've been trying to complete the "personal information" part. I'm sure I had done it before, but it's now showing "incomplete." I enter all my information, and it refuses to save, saying "Invalid Postal Code." The same thing goes for my emergency contact. What gives?

Last week I was completing my cruise personalizer and I had the same problem about an invalid postal code. I had copied and pasted it from an email to ensure I did not make a typo in the numbers but apparently inadvertantly had added an additional space before the zip code (but you could not see it since it was just a space). Got the invalid postal code message. So I deleted my entry and typed it in manually (without the extra space) and it worked. It could be something as simple as that.

I had a problem a few months ago when filling out my son's cruise personalizer for him and never could fix it. I cannot remember what the problem was but it said the personalizer was incomplete even though I filled everything out.

My TA solved the problem and I never asked him what the glitch was.

If f you booked through a TA, ask them to assist. If you booked direct with Princess, call them to help you.

Cruise Personalizer is having problems, we can not see our itinerary or the excursions that are already booked I am on hold with Princess but after a 1/2 hour I am about to hang up.

I can see mine. Try clearing your cache or use a different browser.

I finally called Princess, and they input the correct information. I had previously entered everything, and the Personalizer showed "Complete." Then when I checked this week, after my final payment went in, it was "Incomplete." It was almost like someone had hacked my account. It had only my initial in my middle name, which wouldn't have matched my passport. It had a phone number as my home phone that I had never seen before. It had changed us to "Twin Beds." Very strange.

But I think it's all fixed now.