Walker and Scooter rentals

Thanks... I don't see pricing on their websites.

Anyone know where I can find that info, without filling out their online pre-order forms?

Pricing is determined by many factors therefore no prices are stated on the website . Just call and ask for a quote. Both companies are use to this and are happy to give you a quote with no obligation to rent.

A few of the factors that determine the cost.

• If embarking to/from the same port.
  • If embarkation port and debarkation ports are different
  • Weight of user vs. weight capacity of scooter needed.
  • Rates vary by ports as port access charges vary by port
  • length of cruise
  • type of scooter needed base on weight capacity
  • if you purchase insurance with the rental

I generally rent from CareVacations as they have the same mid-size scooter Pride GoGo Elite Traveler Plus scooter that I personally own which has a weight capacity of 325 lbs. Which by the way is the most commonly rented scooter provide the user does not require a full size bariatric model. The cost depending on the embarkation port has been as low as $190 and as high as $280 not including insurance for a seven day cruise.

Fort Lauderdale and Seattle tend to be on the lower end of the price scale stated above due to the higher need volume in these ports.

Edited by xxoocruiser

RCL doesn't allow you to keep the scooters in the hallways so you will likely need a Handicap Accessible room or a suite. My MIL had a scooter on Oasis and there was just barely enough room because the beds were by the balcony door.

We also learned that one key seems to work most of the scooters on the ship. Remember to mark your scooter so no one takes it by mistake if you ever leave it unattended (in the MDR).

Edited by dz9yvr

RCL doesn't allow you to keep the scooters in the hallways so you will likely need a Handicap Accessible room or a suite. My MIL had a scooter on Oasis and there was just barely enough room because the beds were by the balcony door.

We also learned that one key seems to work most of the scooters on the ship. Remember to mark your scooter so no one takes it by mistake if you ever leave it unattended (in the MDR).

We were in a crown loft suite on the Allure and the cabin next to us had the scooter plug in.....in the hallway......

Those suites are big!!!!

Just saying.

Sea Ya

We are sailing in March 2016 & have a modified cabin. DH will be bringing his own scooter as we live fairly close to the port (2 hours). The scooter rental fee will just about pay to park our vehicle with the scooter carrier attached. This trip will be on a Carnival ship but I'm assuming basically it's the same. All my other cruises booked are RCI & without DH so no need for a scooter.