Tell me about Song!!!

kenandlaura06

I'll let ya know next weekend after I get back from our cruise as we are flying on them both ways. (Leaving tomorrow am):D So far I have read good things about them. TV's in the headrests in front of you. You have to pay for snacks but soda is free.

Dyanna

I have flown Song once in the past and will, hopefully, this February. Song is very similar to Jetblue if you have flown them. Great airline, no frills, you can purchase food to eat if you wish, drinks are free and each seat has a tv. I think you will be pleased with Song.

Ken, I have not flown Song.....I fly 99% of the time on United and Ted. But I know many who have flown Song. The service is as good as any other US airline, and better than some. It's a low-cost carrier, but you won't go wrong by booking with them.

I fly Song regularly from NYC to FLL and PBI as I own two houses down in Fort Lauderdale. I have over 250,000 miles with Delta/Song. They are a great airline with tons of flights. The flight attendants are really nice and attentive, the food for purchase is delicious, the IFE is GREAT!!! The seats are nice, and most of the planes are almost new!

I fly Song regularly from NYC to FLL and PBI as I own two houses down in Fort Lauderdale. I have over 250,000 miles with Delta/Song. They are a great airline with tons of flights. The flight attendants are really nice and attentive, the food for purchase is delicious, the IFE is GREAT!!! The seats are nice, and most of the planes are almost new!

Thanks!:)

We fly them a lot! It's the "Delta Discount Line", in fact, once it was a "Delta" plane even though it was a "Song" ticket". Never had a problem. Schedules usaually worked out better for us using Song, but may times when we were checking schedules/rates the "Song" fares and the "Delta" fares were the same.

Hi , I booked Song from FLL to LAX for next March, just check on the flight the other night and they have changed the time on us from 6:35 PM to 8:35 PM, and they haven't notified me by email or anything. Do they usually notify you if there is a change or are you on your own. Just wondering for later ??

Cori

Hi , I booked Song from FLL to LAX for next March, just check on the flight the other night and they have changed the time on us from 6:35 PM to 8:35 PM, and they haven't notified me by email or anything. Do they usually notify you if there is a change or are you on your own. Just wondering for later ??

Cori

That has heppened to me a few times as well and they did not contact us. I think its up to us to check and see if everything is still as planned.

I have flights on Song for Feb and my flight numbers and times have changed and haven't been notified yet either. I just keep checking myself so I have the upto date information, but its early too and it could change again, so stay tuned and keep checking.

We had to spend an additional $720 to fly home from our Katrina cruise (extra day at sea on Majesty Aug 27th) This past Friday a week later Song gave me a refund in full for the rescheduling. So far customer service has been great!

Dyanna

Archived