Upcoming Wedding Help!

Hello All!

My fiance and I are to be married in March on the Serenade of the Seas! We have cruised with RCC before and love them, but I am finding their Royal Romance dept. to be slow to respond, and somewhat unhelpful. Has anyone been married with RCC before? How was your experience? Maybe I am just impatient having to wait until right before we sail to find out and set details...

We have approximately 40 guests, and will be married at sea by the captain, with a cocktail and appetizer reception to follow.

Can anyone offer stories and details about their wedding experience so I know what to expect?

Thanks!!!

Hi we did not get married but renewed our wedding vows back in 2002 and did not know when this would happen until we got on board and spoke to the staff. What ever happens good luck and enjoy your day my wife and I did when we entered the dinning room ever one stood and clapped:)

Wonderful, and congratulations. We were on Serenade a few months ago and they had a wedding/reception in the Viking Crown Lounge (invited guests only, of course). We could hear it in the Diamond Lounge (we weren't eavesdropping but anyone who knows the layout knows that the room divider doesn't go all the way to the top of the ceiling). We saw the photographer taking pictures of them all around the ship, so definitely scope out where you might want to have some of your photos taken (like helipad, Centrum... rock wall.. ha, just kidding on that one!).

Have a great wedding and honeymoon cruise!