Aqua Therapy Pass Price

HardToPort

Greetings Fellow Cruisers!

Am taking my first Celebrity cruise on the Reflection after trying Carnival, NCL and A-Rosa. Really looking forward to it.

Can anyone tell me the cost of the Celebrity Aqua Therapy Pass? I always buy the spa pass on CCL and NCL because I love having a quiet place to read, whirpool, sauna etc.

I have searched the forums but can't see to find this info. It does appear that overall, Canyon Ranch's prices are pretty steep.

Thanks!

HTP

:cool:

Whirlpool will be the hot tubs on outside pool deck or inside the solarium (indoor pool area)... no charge

free saunas avaiable in men's and ladies' locker rooms..

spa pass for Persian Gardens includes heated seats (M class) and heated loungers (S Class), dry sauna, steam rooms, aroma, special showers...,all co-ed in this area

Sorry.,,,Do not know prices...perhaps you check with Canyon Ranch.., 800 no, on Celeb spa website..previous operator used to offer day, full cruise or multi day passes..If you are in AQ cabin no charge We enjoy it on S class...M class area is interior and dark.

Hope someone can answer your pricing query.

I think what you're looking for is the Solarium, which is free to all guests. It's a beautiful quiet spot to read, or nap, there is an indoor pool and two hot tubs to enjoy. Also the saunas are free to all guests so you may not need to spend any money at all!

The Canyon Ranch Spa Prices are here, under "Menu of Services": http://www.canyonranch.com/spaclubcelebritycruises/plan-your-spaclub-experiences

The pass is $25 for 1 day, $50 for 3 days and $75 for 6 days. I'm not sure if they have a "length of cruise" pass.

Many thanks, all!

Great info and feedback from all of you. It sounds like the Reflection has some great "free" areas to relax. And the Aqua Pass is pretty reasonable based on what I paid on CCL and NCL. I have chronic soreness in my lower back and get great comfort from those heated tile loungers and a steam. If I can get that free, better still. If I have to pony up $'s for it, well ... $75 for 6 days is a bargain.

As usual, there is always someone who comes to your rescue here on CC. Thanks again!

Cheers!

HTP

...... It sounds like the Reflection has some great "free" areas to relax. And the Aqua Pass is pretty reasonable based on what I paid on CCL and NCL. I have chronic soreness in my lower back and get great comfort from those heated tile loungers and a steam. If I can get that free, better still. If I have to pony up $'s for it, well ... $75 for 6 days is a bargain.

What category stateroom are you planning to book?

If you book Aqua Class, you get unlimited free access to the Persian Garden, among the other Aqua Class amenities, the best of which is dining in the special Blu restaurant.

"The 883-square foot Persian Garden is the relaxation room in the Celebrity Reflection's AquaSpa. It features tiled beds that are curved and heated and is larger than the Persian Garden rooms on other Celebrity cruise ships. The Persian Garden is a wonderfully relaxing peaceful retreat for guests to use before or after their spa treatment or as part of a circuit of sensory experiences that include the nearby infrared sauna, steam room, cold room, and sensory showers."

Source (with photo):

http://cruises.about.com/od/Celebrity-Reflection/ss/Celebrity-Reflection-Spa_2.htm

Celebrity's AquaClass description at this link:

Cruise Ship AquaClass Staterooms | Celebrity Cruises

Also see Youtube video at

What category stateroom are you planning to book?

If you book Aqua Class, you get unlimited free access to the Persian Garden, among the other Aqua Class amenities, the best of which is dining in the special Blu restaurant.

Hi Fleckle,

We are already booked in a Verandah. I do a cruise every year with my Dad and we tend to book early. We only paid $749 CDN, and this cabin is now $1,389 CDN so we got a very good deal. Today, Aqua Class for this cruise is over $1,700CDN. Not worth an extra $1,000 each.

But given how cheaply we got our Verandah, I don't mind paying a little extra for serenity and amenties.

Your info was appreciated as I'm new to X. Thank you for taking the time to provide it.

Cheers!

HTP

Hi Fleckle,

We are already booked in a Verandah. I do a cruise every year with my Dad and we tend to book early. We only paid $749 CDN, and this cabin is now $1,389 CDN so we got a very good deal. Today, Aqua Class for this cruise is over $1,700CDN. Not worth an extra $1,000 each.

But given how cheaply we got our Verandah, I don't mind paying a little extra for serenity and amenties.

You are absolutely right!

No way would Aqua Class be worth an extra $1,000 each, at least not to me.

Aqua Class prices fluctuate greatly from cruise to cruise, so on some cruises they can be a good deal, while on others not.

It can be worth keeping an eye on the prices though, as they sometimes drop closer to the sailing date if a category is not selling well.

Hope you and your Dad have a wonderful cruise and enjoy Celebrity as much as we do.