Anyone used SAS for FLL to POM lately?

AandBmom

Tried and tried last week. Got no reply to at least 5 requests on-line and all requests had the "thank you" screen. I went to QSL which responded in less than an hour to request and were the same price. Let you know when I get back mid-November if I liked Quality Limosine Service for FLL to POM.

Tried and tried last week. Got no reply to at least 5 requests on-line and all requests had the "thank you" screen. I went to QSL which responded in less than an hour to request and were the same price. Let you know when I get back mid-November if I liked Quality Limosine Service for FLL to POM.

Check your junk mail or spam folder - often their response message wind up there.

Last time I used them, same problem. I called them (Steven). He said that they were having repeated bad web problems. Maybe it has happened again. Tried again and got immediate response and confirmation. Always have had excellent service from them.

We used QSL at the end of this past August and were completely satisfied with them. In fact, very impressed. Since these services are all about the same, except for different initials, why quibble. If one is not answering, just call another one.

We flew into FLL and stayed the night there. We scheduled a pick up at 10AM to take us to POM. They called to confirm our pick up the night before and even on the pick up day, they called and asked if we wanted an earlier pick up as they have an opening. We opted for our regular time and they were there exactly on time. Used them for pick up at POM taking us back to Ft Lauderdale hotel and again, they call to confirm and were there waiting when we exited our ship.

Couldn't have been more pleased. I am slightly handicapped and the driver did everything for us.

Cheers

Len