A/C on the Vision

tamara01

I have been reading a lot of complaints about the A/C on the Vision. Anyone have any input on this? We leave on Nov 6th for a 9 night cruise. I plan on taking a small fan for our room so we should be fine, but just curious how the A/C works in the cabins and the rest of the ship.

If you hate the heat and humidity too and need to feel air moving please get yourself some battery fans! Amazon is a good place.

I would say the AC was okay, just the air movement was severely lacking everywhere. Big gatherings would raise the temps!

Enjoy your cruise! Vision is a nice ship with a great staff!

I have been reading a lot of complaints about the A/C on the Vision. Anyone have any input on this? We leave on Nov 6th for a 9 night cruise. I plan on taking a small fan for our room so we should be fine, but just curious how the A/C works in the cabins and the rest of the ship.

Tamara...You better bring a big fan, cause there's going to be a lot of hot air on this cruise...See ya in 13 days!

On the Vision recently and the areas of the ship I visited I did not notice any discomfort whatsoever. In fact I did not crank the cabin down to minimum temp because I was trying to avoid lens fogging issues with the camera... was quite comfortable. Normally I have the thermostat set to the Arctic setting. (Oh, still had a problem with fogging)

Just off the Vision on 10/18, the A/C in the cabin and in the common areas worked great and I like it cold, it was very hot and humid outside. However, if you're someone who likes feeling airflow while sleeping etc. than a small fan may not be a bad idea for you.

While I was quite comfortable on our cruise in August, it is the first time I have not had to pull out my sweater the entire time. Took it out of the suitcase and put in the closet to only put it back in at the end unworn.

If you tend to get warm easily bring a fan.

Just off the vision this morning (10/23). AC worked great in our deck 7 balcony. There are a few common areas that can be warm but that was due to opening doors I believe. Great ship. I hope to write a review in a day or two.

Sent from my iPad using Forums