marina bay cruise terminal

geminiruth

we will be staying overnight in Singapore and are taxis available outside the cruise terminal as we have a ship shore excursion in the morning. Then we fancy going to raffles in a taxi in the afternoon and next day get a taxi to botanical gardens. I f there is no taxi will the cruise terminal arrange one for us. I have heard comfort cabs are cheaper. Can we leave our luggage at the cruise terminal for the day as we do not travel from change airport until 6 oclock at night. Thanks for your help

There are taxis there. More when ships arriving/departing but you will find taxis. We did.

I am not aware of anywhere you can store luggage at the port.

You could go over to the Marina Hotel to see if they might store it for you.

Keith

we will be staying overnight in Singapore and are taxis available outside the cruise terminal as we have a ship shore excursion in the morning. Then we fancy going to raffles in a taxi in the afternoon and next day get a taxi to botanical gardens. I f there is no taxi will the cruise terminal arrange one for us. I have heard comfort cabs are cheaper. Can we leave our luggage at the cruise terminal for the day as we do not travel from change airport until 6 oclock at night. Thanks for your help

Check out this website. The cruise terminal does store left luggage.http://mbccs.com.sg/inside-mbccs/left-baggage. Have a great cruise.

• 2 weeks later...