Better experience: Nachi Cocom or Mr. Sanchos?

Slippin

Since Nachi only allows a certain number of people there a day and then you are cut off, why would you even risk it? More than likely you would not be able to get in. There are plenty of people always trying to book Nachi way before their cruise and it's already completely booked full so they have to make other plans for the day.

If you really want to go to Nachi, I would say book ahead of time to make sure you get a spot (if they still have one for your sailing). If it's not a big deal, just show up at Mr Sanchos and if their AI is full you can always do the PAYG side. :)

You can - but why spend cab fare (at least $16+ depending upon what pier you are at) to get to Nachi to find out they are full? Then you are stuck with more cab fare to get to Mr. S or another beach.

You are better off making a reservation in advance for Nachi, or just heading to Mr. S IMHO.

The last time we were at Nachi, the taxi driver asked if we had a reservation. Evidently, he was t old by Nachi that they were full that day so he was making sure.

We've been there 5 times, and that was a first.

We always make reservations...

Mitsugirly- were the drinks in pineapples /coconuts included?

I honestly didn't notice or pay attention. I don't recall seeing anyone with them but then again I wasn't paying attention either. I was enjoying my favorite drinks and pretty much stuck to those and a few others I did see people getting at the table next to us that looked yummy. :D

I honestly didn't notice or pay attention. I don't recall seeing anyone with them but then again I wasn't paying attention either. I was enjoying my favorite drinks and pretty much stuck to those and a few others I did see people getting at the table next to us that looked yummy. :D

Mitsugirly (Kendra I think) did you feel you got your money's worth on the all-inclusive side or would you do the pay as you go side the next time?

BTW I have read and enjoyed many of your reviews. They have helped me make a decision on where to go and what to see when I get there!

Mitsugirly (Kendra I think) did you feel you got your money's worth on the all-inclusive side or would you do the pay as you go side the next time?

BTW I have read and enjoyed many of your reviews. They have helped me make a decision on where to go and what to see when I get there!

We ate several times, snacked and drank (both alcohol and frozen drinks) all day, so I thought we pretty much got "our" moneys worth I guess. We are not big drinkers, but enjoy a cold drink off and on and pretty much rotate throughout the day, so it all worked out good for "us". I know a lot of people go with the AI's because they can party all day, but since we have a little one, that's just not us.

As for going back, I try to never go back to the same place twice...unless it's just out of this world (and there's only a few places I have done this with before) so I personally wouldn't go back for those reasons.

If it had to be the place I go to, then yes, I probably would go back to the AI side again. I have to say that I really liked the way the PAYG side looked too, but since we were there last, they have also added a second pool and area to the AI side. The only problem "we" had with the AI pool was it was too deep for our little one to stand up in. She can swim, but I like a pool that she can at least stand up in and have fun as well...which is why we headed over to the PAYG side also the day we were there and spent our last few hours there. I don't know what the new pool is like, but I have seen pictures.

So, I guess it all depends on what's important to you. Being able to drink and eat as much as you want all day, or if you just plan on getting a few drinks and relaxing all day. If you like going to the pools or if it's the beach you are looking for.

Either way, I hope you have a wonderful day. Thanks for the comments and I'm glad you enjoy the reviews. Mitsugirly (<---Kim, Kendra is my adult daughter that sometimes cruises with us :D)

• 9 months later...