New questionaire at check in

sjnyc323

Due to the Ebola situation, a lot of people have taken to reacting in a completely unnecessary and irrational manner.

I completely agree with you (guess there is a first time for everything :eek: ha!). About the time the NY and NJ governors come back around to reason, the one in our great state (?) of Georgia decides to adopt their bit of fantasy. My question is, who's gonna pay for this quarantining? Three weeks in a secure location, be it hospital, tent or whatever. That ain't gonna be cheap. Or say it's only 'supervised' (governor's word, not mine) monitoring. Who's gonna do this? Visiting nurses? Local police? Firemen? "Um, sorry sir, we can't come put out your house fire, we have to check someone's temp first."

Knee jerk reactions by politicians are not helping the 'situation' in the least.

Aww geez. Somebody shut me up, please.

I completely agree with you (guess there is a first time for everything :eek: ha!). About the time the NY and NJ governors come back around to reason, the one in our great state (?) of Georgia decides to adopt their bit of fantasy. My question is, who's gonna pay for this quarantining? Three weeks in a secure location, be it hospital, tent or whatever. That ain't gonna be cheap. Or say it's only 'supervised' (governor's word, not mine) monitoring. Who's gonna do this? Visiting nurses? Local police? Firemen? "Um, sorry sir, we can't come put out your house fire, we have to check someone's temp first."

Knee jerk reactions by politicians are not helping the 'situation' in the least.

Oh my gosh, my thoughts exactly! LOL

hi, how do i make this bigger so i can read it? Thanks.

I tried making bigger but no luck

You'd think this being 2014, Cruise Critic would get in the 21st century by now and allow reasonable attachment sizes. Especially when, you know, the site is devoted to cruises and vacations, two things which attract a lot of photographs.

OP. Throw it on imgur, please. I would be nice to see the form. Thanks!

we are paying for it in some kind of taxes the always increase or introduce :mad:

imgur is a photo sharing site, upload the image at imgur . com

Edited by shof515

What is imgur

http://**********/ - the simple image sharer.

Well doesn't that rot your socks. CC has blocked it. That's just sad. And embarrassing. They won't provide a useful in-house way to share images, yet they block a very reliable easy-to-use free image hosting site. I guess it's no surprise. This site and forums look like they were designed in 1999 anyways.

Due to the Ebola situation, a lot of people have taken to reacting in a completely unnecessary and irrational manner.

Indeed.

Now I'm reading they're expecting Ebola in Moscow by December.

At least I know what to get my MIL for Christmas.

I guess they are trying to play it safe than be sorry. I mean we had an infected dr walk around ny, taking the subway, an uber cab, going to a restaurant, bar and bowling with his friends. I know they shutdown and disinfected the places he visited. That must've been costly.

I guess they are trying to play it safe than be sorry. I mean we had an infected dr walk around ny, taking the subway, an uber cab, going to a restaurant, bar and bowling with his friends. I know they shutdown and disinfected the places he visited. That must've been costly.

And probably unnecessary. I'm not sure we have yet any documented cases of Ebola transmitted by casual contact like that. Everyone who got it has actually been taking care of a sick person, or a sick person's corpse.

Though the disinfection might have been a good idea, considering all the OTHER microbes floating around NYC! :D

First off, all that shutting down and disinfecting is because of illogical hysteria. EVERYONE has explained how it takes bodily fluid exchange to catch it.

And, the ship is just trying to cover themselves. In reality, people do not fill out things truthfully.