You may want to check prices

justinsmom

I checked the price this morning on my March 29, 2015 sailing of Carnival Splendor and found that the price had dropped by $100 per person. We had 4 cabins booked, three balcony and 1 Premium Vista Balcony. I sent the price protection form in and received the approval for all 4 within minutes. That was a quick $800. So.....you might want to check. You might save a few bucks too.

Congrats! I applied for an OBC with a price drop, and the price had dropped an additional 20 per person while I was applying, so I got the total up front. Didn't know that though, so when I went on line today, I applied for another OBC, they told me I had already received it. I went back and calculated the OBC and they were right, so it(the second price drop) all happened within 5 minutes.

I ended up with $780 for 3 cabins. How long does it take for the OBC to show on my doc's?

My actual documents didn't change, but they sent me an email, that should it was on my account.

I went back today and looked and there is nothing showing. Only shows in the email they sent.

Congrats! I applied for an OBC with a price drop, and the price had dropped an additional 20 per person while I was applying, so I got the total up front. Didn't know that though, so when I went on line today, I applied for another OBC, they told me I had already received it. I went back and calculated the OBC and they were right, so it(the second price drop) all happened within 5 minutes.

you must have caught the approval right when the price changed.

I never delete the confirmation email in case I need to question something. Plus it has information that doesn't exist elsewhere.

My suggestion would be to call Carnival and ask them. You may want to ask them to send you another confirmation email. This way if something happens to your booking you have proof.

Oh ok ... thanks .... I deleted that email long ago! :)

I would never delete anything that has to do with cruise and money situations. If anything, I would flag it for quick access if there are ever any questions. You might be able to check your trash and see if it is still there, and resend to yourself.

Or as somebody else mentioned, have Carnival resend it to you.

My actual documents didn't change, but they sent me an email, that should it was on my account.

I went back today and looked and there is nothing showing. Only shows in the email they sent.

You have to click where it says 'print your cruise documents'. When the PDF opens, on pg2, it will show the OBC.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'm pretty sure there's a price drop on my 8E cabin for a July, 2015 cruise. I have a call in to my TA about it, but just tried to access my billing info on the Carnival site and can't find it anywhere.

Shouldn't there be a current statement under the billing section of my booking? It would be nice to be able to check how much we still owe, but I can't find that info.

I noticed a price drop too for our Aug 2015 Cruise on Magic. I'm wondering if the price would drop any more or if it would go back up?? trying to possibly hold out for a better room (right now we're booked interior PH on Magic. if the prices drops much more we might be able to upgrade to an Ocean view or even balcony but I doubt it would drop that much. but don't want to lose out on $100 savings. went thru TA on booking and haven't paid off as yet.

Booked our April 2015 cruise on 6/14. Had 1 price drop on 8/25 for $35.00 pp. Prices have gone up $190.00 pp since then. I sure would like to see more price drops before we cruise. We are in an 8E cabin so I am thinking I might not see a lot of credit. :eek: