Not wishing to brag....

HollyB

BUT icon_biggrin.gif I think my Dh is going to be the best dressed man on our cruise!

I just got him new Higland trews instead of his kilt and wow oh wow does he look good in them!

He looks even better in them than he does in his kilt!

What does your man wear that just makes you go weak at the knees? Come on girls...tell all! icon_biggrin.gif

Hi..thanks for that website. So, are the slacks in the bottom photo what makes it "Trews"?

Are they plaid?

Holly, from seeing your pictures on the web, Vincent has a good build so he probably does look nice in themicon_smile.gif but I would think they wouldn't look too flattering on someone who is overweight. Plaids can be weird!

Next up...HORIZON Sept 18th to Bermuda!

See My Century and Mercury Pictures at:

http://community.webshots.com/user/lovescruising

Holly, glad to hear your man still makes your knees turn to jelly - mine does too. Anytime he puts on his tuxedo, he could do anything he wants and I'd never say no! icon_wink.gif After 27 years, that's not bad!

How's your packing going? We're sailing in 7 days and I'm in the midst of packing anything and everything, stopping the mailand the newspaper, making sure our son remembers to feed the cat, mow the lawn etc.! We've never been to the Mediterranean before, so packing is a little different than going to the Caribbean.

Smooth Sailing! icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Till Our Panama Canal Experience

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2005;02;16;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0330

I love attending the Scottish Highland games here......looking at all of those guys in their kilts! WOW!

icon_smile.gifShelia icon_smile.gif

Sailing the Mariner in.......

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;5;30;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

<font color="#003399" face="Benguiat Bk BT">Carnival Destiny 2002</font>

The trews on the pic look awful! They look like "off the peg" type cheapo rubbish!

The choice of tartan is VERY important in trews, as is the fact that they must be hand made in their entirety. I chose doule pleats at the front, and my DH looks stunning in his. A high waist band need to be made to match the style of the Prince Charlie jacket and waistcoat. MY DH of course wears a kilt too, but these trews are much lighter in weight and ideal for baggage limits.

Anf of course you MUST be Scots to wear them and wear your own tartan!

I just love the way you Scots "talk"! I've got a friend from England and never miss a chance to speak "English" at her, instead of my usual "American"!

lszu

Sovereign 7/99

Monarch 7/00

Vision 9/01

Voyager 9/02

Adventure 9/03

Archived