Michael's Club Concierge on Reflection

Prada Cowboy

Does the Michaels Club Concierge still send an email before the cruise?

I sail on Reflection in 4 days and have heard nothing.

I am Zenith - maybe they only send the emails to the top suites?

Edited by TommyD3

I sail on Reflection in 5 days and have heard nothing.

Hi Tommy:

I'm on Connie on November 5th and haven't been contacted. Enjoy your cruise and my best to you and yours.

OP: They really discourage contact to anyone in the ship. You can just imagine how many requests some would get. It would be difficult for them to take care of their guests. I suggest you contact Celebrity and they will take care of your reservations.

Edited by Orator

Hi Tommy:

I'm on Connie on November 5th and haven't been contacted. Enjoy your cruise and my best to you and yours.

Hi Charles,

I have never been contacted in advance by the concierge. Been on at least 8 cruises with the new Michaels Club. I had thought the others were because we embarked the first cruise segment it was open. I have read here that others have been contacted. Have you been emailed since becoming Zenith?

Tom

Hi Tommy:

OP: They really discourage contact to anyone in the ship. You can just imagine how many requests some would get. It would be difficult for them to take care of their guests. I suggest you contact Celebrity and they will take care of your reservations.

Isn't it their job? They only have a couple of TOP Suites, I do not think it is out of the ordinary! Why offer a service when it is not full service as should be?

DW and I were contacted by the Silhouette Suite Concierge about 9 days before departure this past summer when we had a RS and was encouraged by her to contact her with ANY requests we had. I guess it is possible they only reach out to the Suite Guests but with the limited number of Zenith members (we did not have any on our Silhouette trip), I would think that they would be on the contact list. The email address posted above looks to be correct to reach the MC Host on Reflection...

Hi Tommy:

I was absolutely encouraged to reach out to the MC Host with ANY requests that I had for our trip on Silhouette this past summer.....

DW and I were contacted by the Silhouette Suite Concierge about 9 days before departure this past summer when we had a RS and was encouraged by her to contact her with ANY requests we had. I guess it is possible they only reach out to the Suite Guests but with the limited number of Zenith members (we did not have any on our Silhouette trip), I would think that they would be on the contact list. The email address posted above looks to be correct to reach the MC Host on Reflection...

Thank you!

On our cruise on Equinox earlier this year we had and email from the MC about 10 days berfore and exchanged half a dozen or so emails prior to boarding to book things like the speciality resturaunts and ask a few last minute questions.

In order to book the complementary Speciality dinnings the only way to do it in advance is via an email to the MC but I gather they only have a list of the suite guests about 9 or 10 days prior to the cruise.

I suspect the Email is a standard one copied to all top suite guests but for info the one we had prior to our Equinox cruise in June is listed below....:)

Dear ...........,

You're almost there...

My name is Milica your dedicated Michael's Club Concierge and I look forward to welcoming you to our exclusive lounge Michael's Club where it's all about YOU !

Any assistance you may need prior to boarding, I am available to tailor your vacation experience on EQ_Michael'sClubConcierge@celebrity.com

Please do not hesitate to contact me and I look forward to meeting you onboard the beautiful Celebrity Equinox.

Thank you

Kind regards,

Milica Stankovic

Michael's Club Concierge

Celebrity Equinox®

Office: 4770

Mobile: 5750

Email: EQ_Michael'sClubConcierge@celebrity.com

Edited by groryjm

On our cruise on Equinox earlier this year we had and email from the MC about 10 days berfore and exchanged half a dozen or so emails prior to boarding to book things like the speciality resturaunts and ask a few last minute questions.

In order to book the complementary Speciality dinnings the only way to do it in advance is via an email to the MC but I gather they only have a list of the suite guests about 9 or 10 days prior to the cruise.

I suspect the Email is a standard one copied to all top suite guests but for info the one we had prior to our Equinox cruise in June is listed below....:)

Dear ...........,

You're almost there...

My name is Milica your dedicated Michael's Club Concierge and I look forward to welcoming you to our exclusive lounge Michael's Club where it's all about YOU !

Any assistance you may need prior to boarding, I am available to tailor your vacation experience on EQ_Michael'sClubConcierge@celebrity.com

Please do not hesitate to contact me and I look forward to meeting you onboard the beautiful Celebrity Equinox.

Thank you

Kind regards,

Milica Stankovic

Michael's Club Concierge

Celebrity Equinox®

Yep, the email we got from Anca on Silhouette was the same format as the one you got....

Dear ...........,

You're almost there...

Thank you

Kind regards,

Milica Stankovic

Michael's Club Concierge

Celebrity Equinox®

Fantastic! Thank you!

I may wait until mid of next week then!

Isn't it their job? They only have a couple of TOP Suites, I do not think it is out of the ordinary! Why offer a service when it is not full service as should be?

I sent them an email tonight. Will see if they respond:confused:

Another question:

I read here on Cruise Critic that Celebrity had an embarkation day lunch for the Michaels Club guests at a specialty restaurant this past summer on the Summit. I think it was a trial.

Does anyone know if it was expanded fleet wide?

Thanks in advance.

Another question:

I read here on Cruise Critic that Celebrity had an embarkation day lunch for the Michaels Club guests at a specialty restaurant this past summer on the Summit. I think it was a trial.

Thanks in advance.

I'm curious too, it was a nice way to start the cruise in August on Summit. I'll be boarding a week from Sunday, though we won't probably use the benefit as we start the cruise with an overnight in port, I'll defintiely try to come back and let you know.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Edited by need2bespoiled

Another question:

Thanks in advance.

I posted several questions about Summit's summer versus how things are working now in another thread, including the embarkation lunch for Aqua and Suites:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=44498154&postcount=23

Answers several of them, and the BLU for Aqua isn't on Summit anymore, so I'd assume no longer do Suites get special lunch either.

Also haven't read anywhere about any other ship offering embarkation special lunches, which I'm sure we'd have heard by now someplace!

We received an email only two days before we sailed on Millennium in September.

There has been no special luncheon mentioned on embarkation day on any of our cruises since then.

Summit also seems to offer a system different from any other ship in the fleet, from Elite breakfast, Buffet offerings and Michael's food offerings.

Enjoy Reflection. The drink menu seems to have been greatly restricted since Michael's was first opened as a Concierge lounge.

There has been no special luncheon mentioned on embarkation day on any of our cruises since then.

Summit also seems to offer a system different from any other ship in the fleet, from Elite breakfast, Buffet offerings and Michael's food offerings.

Enjoy Reflection. The drink menu seems to have been greatly restricted since Michael's was first opened as a Concierge lounge.

I agree about Summit, they've said it was a test ship for new ideas.

Bummer about the drinks. We're usually pretty simple about what we like to drink so we should be ok, at least I hope so. I do hope they keep Michael's more like an International airport or first class lounge as opposed to a domestic (US) or business lounge.

We board a week from Sunday as you leave. Have great rest of your trip.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Hi Arno,

I hope that you are having fun on the Millennium:)

Do they now have a physical menu to choose from like at the Elite Cocktail hour?

We saw one briefly on the Connie in April, but then they quickly took them away....

Will they get a drink that is not on the menu but charge it to our free Premium beverage package?

Tom, Rita, Dawn & Eric

We are not cruising until next May, but I had a query on Michaels, so I took a gamble and emailed the Concierge on Eclipse, only half expecting a reply.

I was pleasantly surprised to receive a full reply within 24 hours!

The answer also contained some additional information that I found informative.

Thank you very much for emailing me and I apologize for late reply.

Michael’s Club is an exclusive lounge, available only to our most valued guests of Penthouse, Royal Suite and Celebrity Suite. In the lounge, you can enjoy complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages between 7:30AM and 0:00AM, relax in quiet atmosphere during the day and socialize with guests in the evening.

We have our cocktail hours between 5:30PM and 9:00PM where we serve all kinds of canapes to enjoy with your cocktail.

We will be very happy to welcome you onboard Eclipse again and I'm sure your will enjoy your enhanced featured vacation.

I'm happy to assist with any other questions.

That's the sort of service I appreciate!

Hi Arno,

I hope that you are having fun on the Millennium:)

Do they now have a physical menu to choose from like at the Elite Cocktail hour?

We saw one briefly on the Connie in April, but then they quickly took them away....

Will they get a drink that is not on the menu but charge it to our free Premium beverage package?

Tom, Rita, Dawn & Eric

There is no menu but the servers will most likely get any drink available on the Premium Package depending on how busy they are at the time. Wines and beer not physically in the lounge can be obtained with some advance warning.

Our Millennium cruise will soon end and we will endure our 15 hour flight and three hour drive back home... All good things eventually come to an end.. ;)

• 2 weeks later...