Michael's Club Concierge on Reflection

Prada Cowboy

:mad:Did never hear anything back from the Concierge!

I'm quite puzzled about that.

We were on the Oct. 6th Reflection sailing in a Signature suite. We received an email from Lenny about a week before we left. Lenny is fantastic, so detail oriented, very personable and excellent in customer service. I know he was told he was going to the Connie for 2 weeks, but I don't recall the exact dates. I can't believe he wouldn't reach out to you, unless there was a problem. Please tell him that Pat & Sherry say "Hi". :)

Edited by C-Dragons

We were on the Oct. 6th Reflection sailing in a Signature suite. We received an email from Lenny about a week before we left. Lenny is fantastic, so detail oriented, very personable and excellent in customer service. I know he was told he was going to the Connie for 2 weeks, but I don't recall the exact dates. I can't believe he wouldn't reach out to you, unless there was a problem. Please tell him that Pat & Sherry say "Hi". :)

I will definitely do say "HELLO" from you! By the way did you enjoy The Signature Suite! Was there enough closet space...??? What were the extras they gave you up there? Cruising the 1st time on 'X' since 10 years so much has changed!

If we like it we may see you on the Summit on May 10th, 2015! Its my B-day and we LOVE Bermuda!

Edited by Prada Cowboy

I will definitely do say "HELLO" from you! By the way did you enjoy The Signature Suite! Was there enough closet space...??? What were the extras they gave you up there? Cruising the 1st time on 'X' since 10 years so much has changed!

If we like it we may see you on the Summit on May 10th, 2015! Its my B-day and we LOVE Bermuda!

We thoroughly enjoyed our time in Michael's Club with old and newly made friends, and hope you will too.

We were celebrating my B-day on Reflection, and we absolutely loved the Signature suite! The decor is more like that of a boutique hotel room, and the ceilings are higher than in other suites. There is also a wine cooler in the suite. There was plenty of closet space as well as many, many drawers for storage as well. There was a bar set up with whiskey (Dewars), a bottle of Vodka (I asked for Grey Goose instead of Absolut) and the usual mixers, which we asked to have changed to Ginger Ale for Pat. Our Butler, Nash, was exceptional.

We have never been to Bermuda and hope to see you on Summit!

Michael’s Club is an exclusive lounge, available only to our most valued guests of Penthouse, Royal Suite and Celebrity Suite. In the lounge, you can enjoy complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages between 7:30AM and 0:00AM, relax in quiet atmosphere during the day and socialize with guests in the evening.

We have our cocktail hours between 5:30PM and 9:00PM where we serve all kinds of canapes to enjoy with your cocktail.

We are just back from the Reflection.

Apparently each ship has their own set of rules.

We were told several time that there were NO alcoholic beverages before 5PM.

Also the provided alcoholic beverages could not be removed from Michael's Club even though we had the complementary premium beverage package:confused:

Lenny was our Michael's Club Concierge.

Yes he is a WONDERFUL person:)

Don't know if it is because we are only Zenith (our 98th Celebrity cruise) but he never emailed me. I did email him about 3 days before the sailing and he did reply - but I had to initiate the conversation.

There was another lady who came onboard on Nov 5 to take his place (they had overlap till Nov 8). He was going on vacation:)

Also the provided alcoholic beverages could not be removed from Michael's Club even though we had the complementary premium beverage package:confused:

I'd love to understand Celebrity's reason for that. Would it be better for the cruise line if the passenger put down their drink, walked out the door, and went to a bar and ordered a fresh drink using their package? Seems ridiculous.

We thoroughly enjoyed our time in Michael's Club with old and newly made friends, and hope you will too.

We were celebrating my B-day on Reflection, and we absolutely loved the Signature suite! The decor is more like that of a boutique hotel room, and the ceilings are higher than in other suites. There is also a wine cooler in the suite. There was plenty of closet space as well as many, many drawers for storage as well. There was a bar set up with whiskey (Dewars), a bottle of Vodka (I asked for Grey Goose instead of Absolut) and the usual mixers, which we asked to have changed to Ginger Ale for Pat. Our Butler, Nash, was exceptional.

Just talking to Jean:-):D

Lenny was our Michael's Club Concierge.

Yes he is a WONDERFUL person:)

Don't know if it is because we are only Zenith (our 98th Celebrity cruise) but he never emailed me. I did email him about 3 days before the sailing and he did reply - but I had to initiate the conversation.

There was another lady who came onboard on Nov 5 to take his place (they had overlap till Nov 8). He was going on vacation:)

Oh yes, I remember now, Lenny was going on vacation, so maybe a few things slipped though the cracks. ;) :)

But another thing to consider is that the Concierge in Michael's Club is only responsible for guests sailing in Celebrity suites and above. Don't Zeniths have their own Concierge of sorts?

Edited by C-Dragons

Lenny is fantastic but we didn't receive a pre-cruise email from him either, and we had a Royal Suite. I found his email and contacted him a couple of days before the cruise. He was really helpful.

I tried to figure out the email for the Michael's Club concierge on the Infinity, but it kept getting bounced back, so I email the Equinox and hope they will pass it along.

I tried IN_ and IF_

Any other suggestions?

We are sailing on Monday and it would be awesome if Mom could recieve a welcome aboard email.

Jeanne

We were in a Celebrity Suite for the Eastern Med and transatlantic cruise and heard from Lenny. Maybe he only contacted the suite guest. We thoroughly enjoyed our time in Michael's Club (Hi Sherry!). Below is the letter we received.

Garry

Subject: Your upcoming voyage on Celebrity Reflection

You're almost here...

My name is Lenny, I am your dedicated Michael's Club Concierge, and I look forward to welcoming you to our exclusive lounge, Michael's Club, where it's all about YOU!

If there is any assistance you may need prior to boarding, please do not hesitate to contact me! I am available to tailor your vacation experience at RF_MichaelsClubConcierge@celebrity.com. I look forward to meeting you onboard the beautiful Celebrity Reflection!

Regards,

Lenny Gabriel-Regis

Michael's Club Concierge

Ext: 5801

RF_MichaelsClubConcierge@celebrity.com

We'll be in Signature Suite 4105 in January and are really looking forward to trying this different category of suite. Just a couple questions ---- Did you have the concierge make any specialty dining reservations for you, and if so was there good availability? And did you each get the Elite coupons for free laundry, internet etc as other suite guests have posted? Any noise issues from the Sky Lounge? Any other tips for utilizing the concierge or Michael's??

We'll be in Signature Suite 4105 in January and are really looking forward to trying this different category of suite. Just a couple questions ---- Did you have the concierge make any specialty dining reservations for you, and if so was there good availability? And did you each get the Elite coupons for free laundry, internet etc as other suite guests have posted? Any noise issues from the Sky Lounge? Any other tips for utilizing the concierge or Michael's??

We were in suite 4103. There was absolutely no noise from the Sky Lounge. We did receive coupons, but this was because of our Captain's Club status, not from booking the suite. Lenny did book dinner reservations for us in the Tuscan Grill for one evening and was able to confirm our choice of dining time which was very nice. When going ashore, it is nice to go into Michael's and pick up bottles of water to take with you. We thoroughly enjoyed having drinks before and after dinner each evening and chatting with friends. There is a Nespresso coffee machine in Michael's club which you can use to prepare your own coffees or teas, or the attendant can prepare it for you.

We had a similar experience to Adammara on Equinox in the med this summer. We were served GnTs pre lunch on the days we didn't go off exploring and most nights took a drink back to our suite as a nightcap.

I wouldn't have thought to take drinks from the lounge back to our room but on our first night when I had finished my brandy and was about to bid Milo the bartender at Michaels goodnight, he sugested I take another and one for "Mrs Gregory" back to the room. This set the pattern for the rest of the cruise and each night as we were heading for bed he would pour us another to enjoy on our balcony.

This was one of the little touches we so enjoyed about Michaels and I'll be sad not to have it on our next cruise on Reflection. It would seem daft to walk out of Michaels then go over to the Ensemble bar just to get a night cap to take back to the room. There is after all no cost involved as we allways get a premium drinks pakage so as not to have to worry about a big bar bill at the end. :eek:

PS Gregory is my christian name and I never did work out why they called DW and I Mr and Mrs Gregory. They even called DD Miss Gregory? Is this the custom in the states or just and X thing?

:D

If you need something from the concierge this is his email

RF_Michael'sClubConcierge@celebrity.com

This is the email I did use! I just resent the mail and hope it will be at least received and my couple little requests worked on.

I can not believe...it's soon time for boarding!!!!!!!!!:D

:D

This is the email I did use! I just resent the mail and hope it will be at least received and my couple little requests worked on.

I can not believe...it's soon time for boarding!!!!!!!!!:D

I wouldn't worry too much. Perhaps Lenny's replacement is a little overwhelmed. ;)

She may be working on your requests and just hasn't had a chance to respond. I am sure everything will be OK. :)

prada boy,

come back and let us know how things went.

we are on 12/6 in an RS and want this vacation to be the best ever! It is my mom's last cruise (she is 81 and on O2 24/7...getting increasingly fragile so cruising will not be the best vaca option in the future).

Safe travels! have fun!

Prada boy,

You will have a great time - please say Hi! to Lenny if you see him, also Alexsandar and Manuela as well (bar staff in Michaels), they were all wonderful:D

Hi to Sherry and Pat, Garry and Bob as well - we really enjoyed your company;)

Tim, Barbara and the boys

Prada boy,

You will have a great time - please say Hi! to Lenny if you see him, also Alexsandar and Manuela as well (bar staff in Michaels), they were all wonderful:D

Hi to Sherry and Pat, Garry and Bob as well - we really enjoyed your company;)

Tim, Barbara and the boys

Hi Barbara, Tim and the boys! We are so glad we met all of you and really enjoyed the time we spent together. :)

Yes I agree, Manuela and Aleksandar were the best!

Unfortunately Lenny is off on holiday at the moment, and when he returns he will be going to the Connie for 2 weeks (said he was going to meet with Michael Bayley). ;)