Room 4106 French Door on the Pride

brooms

Suggest you read this link I found on the "search forum" feature. Remember the Pride is a Spirit class ship and all cabins are identical in a ship class, e.g. 4106 on Pride will be the same on Miracle, Legend and Spirit. Hope this helps you.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1189091&highlight=4106+french+door

We did have a french door on the Legend, not the same cabin #. I could say we appreciated the light, but we were never in the cabin. Our view was down, and we saw the pilot boats taking us out of ports, so dont think you will get a great view, like a balcony, but location was wonderful!asy to get to dinner,elvators, shows, bars, overall for the price and ship liocation, if we had the opportunity to cruise on a Spirit class,we would choose this cabin type again.

Never booked a French Door room before and have one booked on the Pride, Room 4106.

Anyone stayed in that room before?

Pictures or reviews would help.

Thanks!

Cabin 4106 is the very first 4K cabin walking from forward to aft on the port side. You will not have a 'view' between the lifeboats, however you will see a generous amount of light, a view of the promenade deck below with a sliver of ocean, and you will be able to open the french doors to let in the sound of the ocean.

Go to cruise line rooms dot com (no spaces) and under Carnival, go to "Spirit" (same class of ship as Pride) and there are pictures of 4105 (same room, just on the Starboard side). You will get a good idea of the view you will have.

If you are looking for a 'room with a view' (between lifeboats), then look at: 4114/4115, 4122/4123, 4132/4133, 4140/4141, 4148/4149, or 4196/4197.

Our favourite cabin is 4140, but we have 4115 booked for our next cruise because 'someone' is staying in OUR cabin :D

Our first choice anytime we book this class of ship is 4148, but for our May 24, 2015 cruise on the Pride, we had to take 4149. It's going to be the same -- just on the starboard side, still have a great view in between lifeboats.

We like it because it is near the more central elevators and we can walk in either direction. It's a great value if you're after the light and the fresh air.

I have no personal knowledge of the one you've selected and it could be nice for you. We just wouldn't want to be that close to showroom or that far forward. As they say, to each his own.

Have a great trip!

Never booked a French Door room before and have one booked on the Pride, Room 4106.

Anyone stayed in that room before?

Pictures or reviews would help.

Thanks!

I was in cabin 4106 on the Spirit in 2012. It was completely blocked by the lifeboat, but it was still a great room for some light and fresh air. I think for the price of the 4K's in the Spirit class, any cabin is well worth it

I also just had 4123 on the Legend to Australia, and it is between lifeboats. It was a great cabin.

yeah- you do not want to book anywhere near the first three lifeboats.

I would move back some

around 4196 to be centrally located

Are you maybe talking about the 7a's? Those are obstructed balcony and the first three lifeboats sit up higher, partially blocking the ocean view sitting on the balcony.

I was just in cabin 4123 on the Legend and friends were in 4122. We had perfect views between the lifeboats.

I was just in cabin 4123 on the Legend and friends were in 4122. We had perfect views between the lifeboats.

Both cabins are behind the cabins with the first three lifeboats.

http://s58.photobucket.com/user/holtcjane/media/Cabin%20photos/100_3021.jpg.html

the first three lifeboats are a tad bigger then the rest-- and the sit higher then the rest.

http://images.cruiseshiprooms.com/U-Carnival-Splendor-0000-4e7b3b2307c5c.jpg

the view between lifeboats AFTER the first three are a bit more of a view

Edited by serene56

Thanks everyone for your input.

Not sure if I can change the room, but I really just wanted a room with some light and fresh air and the price was the same as a regular interior.

Will enjoy no matter what, I will be on vacation and that all that matters.

Thanks everyone for your input.

Not sure if I can change the room, but I really just wanted a room with some light and fresh air and the price was the same as a regular interior.

Will enjoy no matter what, I will be on vacation and that all that matters.

you should be able to change your cabin-- at least to the same type of cabin just in another area.