Dynamic Dining

gatordad

Sailing on Oasis for 3rd time in May, 1st time with Dynamic Dining. We understand that the main dining room is now replaced with 3 restaurants. The questions is whether the menu is the same every night or does it change? If we choose to have 2 formal nights at the Grande do we have the same menu? Same question for American Icon and Silk..

Thanks!

From the Royal website http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Quantum/14037847_QN_Class_Culinary_FAQs.pdf

Q:

Will menus stay the same in each restaurant every night?

A:

Each restaurant has its own distinctive menu and ambiance that remains consistent throughout the

sailing. However, guests can certainly experience dfferent selections of the menu each night.

Edited by dadroy
spelling

From the Royal website http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Quantum/14037847_QN_Class_Culinary_FAQs.pdf

Q:

Will menus stay the same in each restaurant every night?

A:

Each restaurant has its own distinctive menu and ambiance that remains consistent throughout the

sailing. However, guests can certainly experience dfferent selections of the menu each night.

That is the standard answer for Quantum. As the previous poster had mentioned on Oasis the menus will change mid week.

That is the standard answer for Quantum. As the previous poster had mentioned on Oasis the menus will change mid week.

Thanks for the correction. I sort of wish the rules would be same. Once they roll this out to the entire fleet it will be a bit confusing.

I wonder why it is different anyway. Makes no sense to me.

Thanks for the correction. I sort of wish the rules would be same. Once they roll this out to the entire fleet it will be a bit confusing.

I wonder why it is different anyway. Makes no sense to me.

Probably due to the fact that there are only 3 DD restaurants on Oasis as opposed to the 4 on quantum. (excluding Coastal Kitchen as it only applies to suites)

Sailing on Oasis for 3rd time in May, 1st time with Dynamic Dining. We understand that the main dining room is now replaced with 3 restaurants. The questions is whether the menu is the same every night or does it change? If we choose to have 2 formal nights at the Grande do we have the same menu? Same question for American Icon and Silk..

Thanks!

Looking at Grande menu now. I could easily eat there twice. Same with American Icon. Probably only once in Silk. Then it's off to Giovanni's and maybe Chops

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app