Ruby Princess 10/30/14

MisterMet

That is awesome! I loved sailing out of NYC last fall.

I'll be on the Ruby in a little over a week! Can't wait!

Do you have ATD? If so, will you please post how it is? When we were on Ruby in Jan, it was horrid, lines crazy long, we ended up in the buffet 3 out of 5 nights. I don't want to drag my formals and hubby's tux if that same thing is going to happen

And let me say, it did not matter WHEN you went 7-9 the lines were nuts. never have seen that on Royal/Celebrity. It was the biggest complaint on the ship that cruise. We met so many people that could not believe how bad the ATD was.

We were on the Ruby from the 12 to 22 October. Never known anything like it, but when you got into the ATD restaurant, half the tables were empty. Our theory is that they have reduced staff levels so much they can't cope. Wonder if its the same in the kitchens as the dining room.

Also noticed a vastly reduced number of formal dress, especially the men. Real shame we love it. Was it because it was shorter, port intensive cruise?

Do you have ATD? If so, will you please post how it is? When we were on Ruby in Jan, it was horrid, lines crazy long, we ended up in the buffet 3 out of 5 nights. I don't want to drag my formals and hubby's tux if that same thing is going to happen

And let me say, it did not matter WHEN you went 7-9 the lines were nuts. never have seen that on Royal/Celebrity. It was the biggest complaint on the ship that cruise. We met so many people that could not believe how bad the ATD was.

No, sorry I can't help with ATD, we have fixed dining. And now I'm especially glad we do!