Decaffinted tea bags?

p_toasty

Can anyone tell me if decaf tea bags are available on the Radiance or should I take my own?

All the ships have a variety of tea, including decaf. However, I've never been able to depend on them having what I want day to day, so I take my own.

All the ships have a variety of tea, including decaf. However, I've never been able to depend on them having what I want day to day, so I take my own.

This is very good advice! I find the tea selection to be very inconsistent. Much easier to bring my own.:)

This is very good advice! I find the tea selection to be very inconsistent. Much easier to bring my own.:)

or take a few when you do find some onboard for later use on that cruise.:)

Edited by robtulipe

or take a few when you do find some onboard for later use on that cruise.:)

I'll second this--I do both (bring some of my own and pick up a reserve bag or two when I see ones I like). Another tip for iced tea drinkers who can't do caffeine is brew double-strength of your choice of decaf/herbal tea and pour it over ice. I do this in the Windjammer and Promenade Café. You could probably arrange for a pot of tea and a glass of just ice in the main dining room as well.

I am super fussy when it comes to tea and always pack my decaf Tetley British Blend. On the ships there is always a choice of herbal teas and usually Lipton decaf tea but I have to have my Tetley. I have never seen Tetley decaf offered on any of our cruises!

The difficulty finding decaf tea drives me crazy! I drink Lipton Decaf. When they offer me some sort of Lemon zinger stuff or some other "herbal" stuff it makes me nuts! To me, that is not tea! It's herbal stuff. I compare it to offering a coffee drinker hot chocolate instead of coffee....yes, it's a hot beverage but that's where the similarity ends.

Coffee drinkers would never stand for the difficulty in finding decaf.

I bring my own to be on the safe side but I still wish they'd just have enough on the ship!