RCI website

cruisling

We are booked on the Anthem of the Seas and are trying to book our dining options but the site is either nearly always down, or the we just can't get into where we need to be. Is anyone else having this problem or are we just unlucky. Thanks x

I have been attempting to book my MTD reservation on the Navigator for several weeks. I have both emailed and called RCL. The cruise leaves on December 7, about 5 weeks from now. The first agent told me reservations could not be made until 90 days before the cruise. I told him it was 40 days away. He said to call back later.

I asked to speak with his supervisor. After a lengthy time on hold I finally spoke with his supervisor. I was told there was a problem in the dining department and reservations could not be made.

The manager of the dining department was on vacation and would return on Wednesday, two days ago. I was promised a phone call on Wednesday with a resolution of my reservation.

No phone call and the website still will not let me make the reservation.

I emailed RCL yesterday, hoping to find someone with integrity to resolve the reservation. No response.

I plan to call on Monday and work my way up the chain of command.

I have been attempting to book my MTD reservation on the Navigator for several weeks. I have both emailed and called RCL. The cruise leaves on December 7, about 5 weeks from now. The first agent told me reservations could not be made until 90 days before the cruise. I told him it was 40 days away. He said to call back later.

I asked to speak with his supervisor. After a lengthy time on hold I finally spoke with his supervisor. I was told there was a problem in the dining department and reservations could not be made.

The manager of the dining department was on vacation and would return on Wednesday, two days ago. I was promised a phone call on Wednesday with a resolution of my reservation.

No phone call and the website still will not let me make the reservation.

I emailed RCL yesterday, hoping to find someone with integrity to resolve the reservation. No response.

I plan to call on Monday and work my way up the chain of command.

I wouldn't waste the time or energy trying to do it early. When you get onboard head down to the MTD desk and request your reservation (you can also call). FYI - If you are tying to book the "hot hour" (630-730) the system typically won't allow it pre-cruise.