5 Dry-Dock (Location Varies) - Docked 20/01/2015 00:00 20/01/2015 00:00

6 Dry-Dock (Location Varies) - Docked 21/01/2015 00:00 21/01/2015 00:00

7 Dry-Dock (Location Varies) - Docked 22/01/2015 00:00 22/01/2015 00:00

8 Dry-Dock (Location Varies) - Docked 23/01/2015 00:00 23/01/2015 00:00

9 Dry-Dock (Location Varies) - Docked 24/01/2015 00:00 24/01/2015 00:00

10 Grand Bahama Island - Docked 25/01/2015 00:00 25/01/2015 22:30

11 Miami, Florida - Docked 26/01/2015 07:00 -

Found this doing a little searching.

Just read from someone currently onboard she is getting a big screen tv by the pool

Surprised they are making that investment

new rugs and a paint job.

Needed

the Boleros Bar will become the R-Bar

Very surprising. Boleros is well used on Majesty; short itinerary from Miami brings out a lot of Latin guests. Still nice to see some updates. Looking forward to getting onboard again when time and life allows

Surprised they are making that investment

Needed

Very surprising. Boleros is well used on Majesty; short itinerary from Miami brings out a lot of Latin guests. Still nice to see some updates. Looking forward to getting onboard again when time and life allows

As the R-Bar, it will be used just as much.....they will move around activities and no one, not even the Latins will be dissatisfied.

Pullmantur does not need any more ships from RCCL in the near future. May as well fix her up a bit and keep on keepin' on!

R&D

A little facelift with some new amenities and all is good again. It does seem that Her Majesty has a place in the fleet's family, that produces cruise fun and positive revenue.

Hotel director on the 9/26 cruise said it was just a regular maintenance dry dock and a bit of "spit and polish". On 10/10 cruise senior staff reiterated no major changes or improvements.

While it would be nice to have the big screen, not sure where they would put it. I would be surprised.

Also would be surprised if Boleros got replaced - it is hugely popular on Majesty. They don't like to mess with a proven revenue source.

But who knows - maybe they will do these changes.

Boarding today my first ever cruise on a Souvereign Class ship:D

You will be pleasantly surprised as I consider myself a big ship fan only. Been on Majesty twice and had a great time. Don't get rid of her yet RCL. Have fun!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I have also heard the same things that Runner2013 stated. Big Screen by pool and RBar where Boleros is now. I was told alot of folks like to dance in Boleros but they are not buying alcohol in there. Ship will have its 5-year maintenance, some safety upgrades and some new carpet in public areas. Drydock in Freeport.

I have also heard the same things that Runner2013 stated. Big Screen by pool and RBar where Boleros is now. I was told alot of folks like to dance in Boleros but they are not buying alcohol in there. Ship will have its 5-year maintenance, some safety upgrades and some new carpet in public areas. Drydock in Freeport.

Well if you heard it Mike, then I am inclined to believe it. But still don't see where a big screen goes in that pool area. At the end of the pool area, you are blocking the VCL view. In the middle, it would be on top of the hot tubs. It will probably be like the rock wall - a weird monolith sprouting up wherever they can jam it in :)

Also the R Bar concept does not really include a dedicated dance floor on any other ship (for instance on Freedom, it's about to replace the Champagne Bar). That Bolero's has a huge dance floor.

It will be interesting to see...

Edited by MattInFLL

Was just on majesty this weekend . Majesty is getting a big screen on the pool deck, new carpets and Boleros will now become R Bar. This being reported by crew members on board. Also, she will be getting a much needed paint job.

I guess it's safe to say Majesty will be sticking around for a little while longer if RC is willing to make the investment. She is after all giving nothing but profits.

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

Was just on majesty this weekend . Majesty is getting a big screen on the pool deck, new carpets and Boleros will now become R Bar. This being reported by crew members on board. Also, she will be getting a much needed paint job.

I guess it's safe to say Majesty will be sticking around for a little while longer if RC is willing to make the investment. She is after all giving nothing but profits.

I doubt the ship will stay past its deployment thats out there today, the investment on the ship is for the long term regardless of where it is if its stays within royal, which means going to pullmantur or cdf. the maintenance of the ship is still important to conitinue sailing or possible sell in the future