Fruit Loops or Frosted Flakes French Toast?

MaiTaiMary

I tried one of the cereal coated french toast (not fruit loops or frosted flakes but another one) I thought it was very dry but I didn't drown it in syrup.

The kiddos may enjoy it and if they don't they can order something else. Maybe get one order of that to share and then an order of something else also.

I LOVE Frosted Flakes, and tried the Frosted Flakes French Toast. In a work,,,,YUCK! Certainly not my cup of tea! Very DRY and even when drowned with syrup, still not good. Maybe your kiddos will like it, but I won't be ordering them again anytime soon. ;)

"SKY"

On a whim, I tried it last year during sea day brunch of a short sailing.

It looked pretty nasty, but I didn't find it to be gross.

I determined, however, that I'm simply 'old school'.

I like French toast, and I like cereal. But my cereal needs to come in a bowl with milk and a spoon.

But, hey, I gave it a spin to test it out. :)

I ordered the frosted flake French toast. I didn't care for it. Let the kids order it. It's their vacation too. Above poster had a great suggestion let then split an order. If they love it then next brunch they can order their own and no wasted food.

My (now 9 yr old) boys got it once to try and take pictures; have not ordered it since. One prefers pancakes with his choice of topping and the other likes plain french toast or eggs Benedict. They usually order a meat...bacon, ham or sausage.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

My kids want to try the french toast at the Sea Day Brunch. I just read some not-so-positive comments on these, though. Who has tried them? What did you think?? :D

If you already read those not so positive comments,. obviously someone has tried them and commented already.;)

On a whim, I tried it last year during sea day brunch of a short sailing.

It looked pretty nasty, but I didn't find it to be gross.

I determined, however, that I'm simply 'old school'.

I like French toast, and I like cereal. But my cereal needs to come in a bowl with milk and a spoon.

But, hey, I gave it a spin to test it out. :)

I too have tried it with the Frosted Flakes - it was fun to try something new and different. It was tasty enough - but I don't think I would do it again. Too many other options I'd have to pass on that I would enjoy more! 😊

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I will likely do the fruit loops again sometime and now the plain is, well, so boring.

They give you a little fruit, so that makes it kind of healthy.

Thanks for the photos. Have not made it to the brunch yet, and always wondered what the french toast was like.