Tampa

This season Royal will have two ships sailing from Tampa,Brilliance of the Sea and Vision of the Sea, anyone sailing on either one? On Nov. 22 there both sailing on the same day. Brilliance will be going out of terminal 3 no one at Royal seems to know where the Vision will sail from. Has any one heard anything ? Tx

We booked the Vision for Feb of 2016. It's been a few years since we've been to Belize, Honduras, and Costa Maya. We really enjoyed those stops in the past so we jumped on this as soon as we saw it. It is pretty pricy though. A price drop would be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First time out of Tampa and first time on the Brilliance......Jan 17th.....:D

Me too! New port, new ship, new class. I have other cruises booked for 2015, but I'm super excited about this one in particular. I'll be sailing with my 25 year old daughter, and it will be our first time sailing together without the family.

A little freaked out about flying out of O'Hare mid-January, but we booked an early flight for the day before we sail.

This season Royal will have two ships sailing from Tampa,Brilliance of the Sea and Vision of the Sea, anyone sailing on either one? On Nov. 22 there both sailing on the same day. Brilliance will be going out of terminal 3 no one at Royal seems to know where the Vision will sail from. Has any one heard anything ? Tx

We'll be on the Brilliance in April. We live just across the bridge in St. Pete so I'm looking forward to that short drive as opposed to our usual trek to Fort Lauderdale. As far as the terminal, looks like Bob and others have got you covered there.

Happy cruising!

Sam,

When in Feb? We're on the 21st sailing and have seen several price drops already.

Plus, an upgrade for less money. Funny how that works.

We booked the Vision for Feb of 2016. It's been a few years since we've been to Belize, Honduras, and Costa Maya. We really enjoyed those stops in the past so we jumped on this as soon as we saw it. It is pretty pricy though. A price drop would be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too! New port, new ship, new class. I have other cruises booked for 2015, but I'm super excited about this one in particular. I'll be sailing with my 25 year old daughter, and it will be our first time sailing together without the family.

A little freaked out about flying out of O'Hare mid-January, but we booked an early flight for the day before we sail.

Do you realize both of us sailed on the Carnival Dream during Hurricane Sandy?

And now here we are again........small world.....LOL

Do you realize both of us sailed on the Carnival Dream during Hurricane Sandy?

And now here we are again........small world.....LOL

That's too funny! Small world indeed! That Dream cruise was quite a wild ride, wasn't it? :eek:

Are you on the roll call? I haven't signed up yet.

We went to the Port of Tampa today. :D

We parked our car in the "short term parking." Then got a rental car to go to FLL. We board Vision tomorrow to head back to Tampa. The port parking garage. Tampa is such an easy cruise port. It is easy to get to and in an interesting area. :)

So which ships will be sailing on Nov. 15th? And what times?

We will be in St Pete Beach and want to watch the ships leave on Saturday

Vision of the Seas, Carnival Paradise, 4pm.

Edited by clarea

I just yesterday received a job offer in the Tampa area. After finally being able to move to Florida, I'm most excited about watching the ships said under the bridge. Being close to cruise ports, and water were a main reason we wanted to move, so now it's time to start planning those quick get aways!

Edited by rummenroman