Yoo Hoo Lois!!

Ollie_WA

Hi Lois,

Well, we are back from the Explorer!! What an awesome ship!!

We want to take her again, that's how much we loved her!! I was feeling guilty about not taking our girls...so now I have to figure out when we can all go together!!

The ports were great...Belize...we did not get off the ship....we were told that if you did not have an excursion, there was just nothing to do...so my friend and I went for Spa Treatments icon_biggrin.gif. We relaxed by the pool....which only had a few people......was wonderful!!

Costa Maya...we did the Mayan Ruins...that was fantastic!!

Cozumel...hubby went scuba diving with his friend, and my friend and I shopped....and boy did we shop!!! icon_eek.gif Let's just say we had to stop in Customs and PAY!!!

Grand Cayman...we went to Stingray City!! That was the most AWESOME thing I have ever done!!

We found the food to be Fantastic...we ate in the Dagama Dining Room (deck4), every night, except on our Anniversary, which we ate in Portofino's!! That place was also Fantastic..well worth the surcharge!!

We had room service for breakfast a couple of morning...we like to sit on the balcony as we pull into a new port!

We mostly ate breakfast and lunch in the Windjammer......never had a bad thing!!

I really hated to get off the ship...it was the best cruise we have ever taken!!!

Let me know if you have any questions!!!

Pat...aka Ollie icon_wink.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;5;23;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

till we start celebrating our 20th Anniversary on the

The Explorer of the Seas~~~~5/04

NCL Dawn~~~6/03

Star Cruises~~~Singapore 2001

Hi Ollieicon_smile.gif welcome back! Glad you had such a wonderful time.....now I am going to have think about really doing the Explorer next year...more seriously than I had about before!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY icon_biggrin.gif

Next up...HORIZON Sept 18th to Bermuda!

See My Century and Mercury Pictures at:

http://community.webshots.com/user/lovescruising

Hi Ollie, glad you had a good time! I've done the Adventure (and loved it) and the Voyager (thought it was so-so)!

Did you get to feed the stingrays? Aren't they awesome!?

lszu

Sovereign 7/99

Monarch 7/00

Vision 9/01

Voyager 9/02

Adventure 9/03

Brilliance 12/04

Archived