How do I get the "Gold Benefits"?

CamaCama

Just got an email that one of the Gold Benefits are "onboard savings valued at $300"... how do I get these savings? Can I see what they are now or is it something I get onboard?

It's something that is automatically added to your onboard account. Here's a list that Patti was nice enough to put together for everyone:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2045047

If you are already a crown and anchor member when you get into your cabin there will be a list of what your gold benefits are. They are preloaded on your sea pass card.

Last I can remember there was a coupon for a % off at café lattetudes a BOGO 1/2 off photo and I believe a BOGO beer and other things.

Awesome! I had a feeling i'd see you answer this first Clarea lol. Thanks, so do I have to tell them what I want to use or will it automatically be used... like if I order 2 beers on day 1 will they automatically use the BOGO offer?

Awesome! I had a feeling i'd see you answer this first Clarea lol. Thanks, so do I have to tell them what I want to use or will it automatically be used... like if I order 2 beers on day 1 will they automatically use the BOGO offer?

It's best to tell them if you want to use your coupon, just to be sure...

Will do, thank you!

There is also a Johnny Rockets BOGO milkshake offer??

Yes. I too wondered why it wasnt listed and asked this specifically a while back. The list crusenfever put together above was from a ship that doesnt have JRs onboard I believe was the explanation.

The BOGO milkshake offer is still there on ships that have JRs of course :)

Edited by ryano

Will do, thank you!

There is also a Johnny Rockets BOGO milkshake offer??

Yes there is. I believe Patti's list was from a ship that did not have a Johnny Rocket's, so that coupon was not listed. The JR BOGO milkshake is for all levels.

Good point, we have learned that too.

We learned that as well on our last cruise. The paperwork says it will now automatically be applied but they NEVER did without my prompting.

Also, they were kind enough to apply the photo BOGOHO credit in the most advantageous way possible for RCI. Since we no longer had a paper coupon with the fine print on it I didn't bother pushing back. After getting back to the stateroom and reading the paperwork I would have been right.

But a couple bucks wasn't worth the added aggravation at that point.

Hi all, if I may piggyback on this gold member conversation... What is it? And is it available to all Gold Members as we are, in the Crown and Anchor society also? We're scheduled to sail on AOS on January 4th. Thanks for your help cruisers

Hi all, if I may piggyback on this gold member conversation... What is it? And is it available to all Gold Members as we are, in the Crown and Anchor society also? We're scheduled to sail on AOS on January 4th. Thanks for your help cruisers

We were discussing the set of coupons that all Crown & Anchor get when they get on board. You will automatically the Gold set of coupons that are descbibed in Patti's list above.