shipboard credit use question

KalenaD

Hi, does anyone know if I pre pay shipboard credit, can it be used to pay for tips? I was thinking of "giving" myself 200$ shipboard credit before leaving so that slip of paper under the door at the end of the cruise won't sting as much.event.png

In short - yes!

Your shipboard account is like a little (sometimes big :eek: really big) credit card account. The tips are charged to your shipboard account just as any other purchase (alcohol, gift shop item, excursion, etc.)

If you do this, you should take some record (e-mail confirmation, credit card receipt) to show that you prepaid so there is no question once aboard.

Have a great time!!!!! :)

I think the answer is probably 'Yes' and cannot imagine why it would not be but to absolutely sure, I would suggest verifying it with Ships Services. You probably would be calling them anyway to arrange how to make this deposit of funds into your shipboard account.

I had a $500 ship credit from my kids last Christmas, it was added to my account and any and all debits were taken from this. There will be a gift card in the cabin, you just take it down to the concierge or front desk and they will make sure its on your account........jean :cool:

Archived