Sky Suite on Resort Deck - Equinox

LeanneS

Has anyone stayed in a Sky Suite on the resort deck? If so, is it quiet? I am wondering since it is below the Lido Deck.

We are thinking about booking the Equinox for next December and we have never been on Celebrity.

Thanks!

We had 2128 and 2134 on Equinox and it was the worst two cabins we've ever had in more than 75 cruises. The noise at night was non-stop and sounded like trains going through the cabin. Loud crashing sounds due to the rolling of huge carts being pushed around the galley. Will never book a cabin on that deck again.

I booked an aft S1 suite on the Solstice (sister ship to the Equinox) on the Penthouse deck (11) instead of deck 12. I have read negative reviews regarding noise complaints in the suites on the 12th deck. My celebrity vacation planner also informed me that it is MUCH better to book another deck. He said the noise is often a factor on the 12th deck from the Oceanview Café above.

I would suggest trying for the 11th deck or even lower.

My two cents :-)

Shawn

Very little overhang on deck 11 and no privacy. Pretty much all of the verandah can be seen from the Oceanview bar. Scraping of chairs from above around 6.30 each morning.

Stayed on deck 9 the previous cruise and this was much better, but still only a small overhang.

Has anyone stayed in a Sky Suite on the resort deck? If so, is it quiet? I am wondering since it is below the Lido Deck.

We are thinking about booking the Equinox for next December and we have never been on Celebrity.

Thanks!

Hi LEANNES,

Welcome to Celebrity

You will also want to check out the S-Ship Cabin Spreadsheet STICKY that is at the top of this Forum.

Lots of great info there

Cheers!

PS... When working with the Cabin Spreadsheet Check Deck Plans to compare ships... But generally speaking cabins in the same physical locations (no matter what their numbers are) will have the same attributes / pros & cons.

Also Celebrity's Clean Air Policy sees Smoking happen in public areas on the Port Side of the ship (ie Promenade - Pool Deck - Oceanview Back Deck - Sunset Bar)