Paradise in 8 Days!!

cruiser_family

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, you're gonna have a FANTASTIC time aboard one of my absolute favorite ships, and cruises. A big HELLO to the entire crew, and especially the entertainment staff. WOW, what a fun bunch of folks. Hope Steve Cassel, the C.D. is there for you, and not on vacation. Don't miss the BIG shows, and especially "8 More Seconds". ;)

"SKY"

Don't forget to catch great entertainment from the cover band "Music Boardwalk". They are the best as you will see. Check out their keyboard player Audie. He is a hoot. Fun to watch..... They also have a FB page if you want to check them out before you go... Have fun...

Edited by Mary49

Yep, you're gonna have a FANTASTIC time aboard one of my absolute favorite ships, and cruises. A big HELLO to the entire crew, and especially the entertainment staff. WOW, what a fun bunch of folks. Hope Steve Cassel, the C.D. is there for you, and not on vacation. Don't miss the BIG shows, and especially "8 More Seconds". ;)

"SKY"

I'm super excited to be going on my first cruise in 5 days!

I believe Steve is off this month and won't be back until Dec 4th. (I think that's the date).

I believe Steve is off this month and won't be back until Dec 4th. (I think that's the date).

BUMMER, but it'll be great even without Steve. He might be aboard to do the "8 More Seconds" anyway. He told me last year, that Carnival offered to pay him to stay aboard, and just do the show while he was on vacation. :eek: I don't think he took 'em up on that, but it's a new year, and you never know. ;)

"SKY"

Got back today!! What a wonderful time, the only hitch was mother nature..today fogged in until 1:30p.m. the port was closed, we finally got thru customs at 4:30, most people were patient but quite a few angry passengers waiting for their adventure.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Forums mobile app

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, please give us your review, and photos too! :)

We'll be on the Paradise in February, to celebrate our oldest granddaughter's graduation from college. We loved our Fantasy cruise a few years ago, so we are really looking forward to experiencing the Paradise as well.

Yes, please give us your review, and photos too! :)

We'll be on the Paradise in February, to celebrate our oldest granddaughter's graduation from college. We loved our Fantasy cruise a few years ago, so we are really looking forward to experiencing the Paradise as well.

We'll be on Paradise January 1 (Happy New Year!). I'll try to get a review posted when I get back. I did post a review of our May 2013 Paradise cruise, if you're interested. The link is in my signature.

We'll be on Paradise January 1 (Happy New Year!). I'll try to get a review posted when I get back. I did post a review of our May 2013 Paradise cruise, if you're interested. The link is in my signature.

Thank you SO MUCH for directing me to your Paradise review. I generally don't read signatures so I did miss it and I appreciate you letting me know about it. Before any cruise I love reading any review I can get my eyeballs on, so I enjoyed reading yours and seeing your photos too! Loved your Carnival toes!! Cute!! I am not into doing that, but my granddaughter is so I want to show her, I'm sure she'll want to try it for our cruise. :)

The towel animals were adorable, I loved your "cow" and I think one of them looked like a mama bear holding a baby bear, so cute!

You talked about the treadmills in the gym, I really want to use one of those this time. I enjoy walking for exercise at home and I always say I'm going to go to the gym and use a treadmill but I never do. :( I know the view would be wonderful though so I definitely plan to make that a priority for this cruise! :)

We were on the Fantasy several years ago, so I'm really looking forward to going on the Paradise since it will be similar.

I liked your idea of the birthday banner you hung up for your husband. I think I'll get a "Congratulations" one to hang up for our granddaughter (college graduation, the cruise is in celebration of that).

Looking forward to your next review of the Paradise. :)

Edited by Yvonne

• 3 weeks later...
I have never written a review,but will make an attempt at it starting tomorrow.

I've written a few reviews and they can be time consuming but I love to read them so I do try to write one after I've cruised.

If you don't have a lot of time - just hit the high lights. We will appreciate anything you can do.

We are cruising on the Paradise in February and I'm still waiting on my cabin assignment since we changed from early saver to guarantee back when they had their big sale close to Halloween.

We loved the Fascination last year so I'm hoping the Paradise will be comparable even though I know she hasn't had the upgrades that the Fascination has.

Anxiously awaiting to hear about your trip!