how many is too many?????

jamona2311

For me less is better. I like to read the highlights not an hour by hour, day by day report.

Agree with Host Jazzbeau, break it up into sections not one loooong post.

This describes me. It just takes so long to read some reviews. And please, use paragraphs--it's incredibly hard to read some posts that are one whole page of print with no breaks.

One or two pictures a day are plenty for me.

Paragraphs are included :)

Yeah I guess I will just see what works best as I begin to post the report.

As much as I love doing this to help others on CC, I've also found out my reports become a wonderful memoire for me n my family :)

I personally love pic heavy reviews as I usually can't get enough if I'm excited about an up coming trip! :D

Thank you all for your responses.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Paragraphs are included :)

Yeah I guess I will just see what works best as I begin to post the report.

As much as I love doing this to help others on CC, I've also found out my reports become a wonderful memoire for me n my family :)

I personally love pic heavy reviews as I usually can't get enough if I'm excited about an up coming trip! :D

Thank you all for your responses.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That is the exact reason why I do pic heavy trip reports as well.

Pictures are great but there is such a thing as too many.

I tried to read a very interesting review recently and I have a DSL connection. After 8 minutes of waiting to load the next page (due to number and quality of pictures) I gave up. The review actually had 4 pages at that point and the poster was only 4 days into a 10 day cruise.

• 4 weeks later...
Lol, I am another one who LOVES pic heavy Cruise Reviews / Trip Reports

I think back to when I first joined CC... I totally fell in love with the Trip Report that TLCOHIO did of their Mediterranean Cruise on The Solstice

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426474

Certainly played a key role in bookking that ship for our cruise.

Appreciate so much these kind comments from this great CC poster from Canada. Had great fun on the Solstice earlier this year while doing Australia and New Zealand. Check out the postings below on my live/blog for more info/background on these many different ports, tour options, visuals, ship food, etc.!

One of the "plus" factors with these Cruise Critic boards is that you can only post six pictures, maximum, at any one time. That forces you to edit and carefully consider your pictures. It forces you to only post . . . THE GOOD ONES!!! People don't want to be bored with average and/or duplicates. Make it interesting!! And, try to tell a "story". Have some human involvement in the pictures.

Yes, it's your posting!! Go forth and enjoy the sharing. For me, the best point from doing these live/blogs is getting questions as we travel, having people who have explored these areas make suggestions as we are doing our adventure, etc.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Enjoyed a 14-day Celebrity Solstice, Jan. 20-Feb. 3, 2014, Sydney to Auckland adventure, getting a big sampling for the wonders of "down under” before and after this cruise. Go to:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139

for more info and pictures of these amazing sights in this great part of the world. Now at 88,030 views for this posting.

Edited by TLCOhio