NFL - Adventure of the Seas

My DH and I will be sailing out of San Juan next Sunday. We want to watch our Chiefs play that day. Would we be able to watch it on board? I'm guessing not since the game starts about 8 hours before we leave port. In that case, is there anywhere near the port where we could catch the game?

Also, the Chiefs play on Thursday Night Football that week. Does AOS have the NFL Network?

My DH and I will be sailing out of San Juan next Sunday. We want to watch our Chiefs play that day. Would we be able to watch it on board? I'm guessing not since the game starts about 8 hours before we leave port. In that case, is there anywhere near the port where we could catch the game?

Also, the Chiefs play on Thursday Night Football that week. Does AOS have the NFL Network?

I've never seen the NFL network. They do show a game somewhere on board most ships I've been on. It will be hit and miss for Sunday games in some bars and on the in-cabin TV. Of course they will probably have the Monday Night, Thursday Night and Sunday Night games in some of the bars. I've seen the Monday night game on the big screen by the pool (Voyager or Mariner).

They will buy the satellite feed for some games, not sure who decides which games. We sailed on a Sunday from Boston on the Brilliance and the 1pm Patriots game was not available anywhere on the ship, not the cabins, not the bars and not the huge screen above the pool. Very unhappy football fans. They did carry the Thursday night Patriots game that week and also Monday night football. Ask at one of the bars that has tvs, the bartender will have a list of what games are covered for that day.

You will probably get to see the NFL game on Thursday night on the pool deck.

Thanks for your replies! Anybody know of a place near the pier in San Juan to watch games?

If you mean the pier where Adventure will board, there's really nothing there. The closest hotel is the Sheraton Convention Center, which would be a taxi ride to the pier.