Where do you see your C&A coupons once onboard

lauren0309

I just got off of the Allure and I didn't receive a letter in my cabin. Thankfully my friends did in their cabin as I totally forgot about it. The coupons were listed on the interactive TV screen under Crown & Anchor offers. I had lots to use but the only ones I really liked were the Buy One Get One Free Beer/Wine. In order to use you need to tell the bartender when you order your drink so they can check to make sure that the coupon hasn't been used. And they will serve you both drinks at the same time so you will look like a two fisted drinker.

One thing to consider when using the buy one wine/beer get one free is that the computer will automatically assign the free drink to the cheaper beverage.

My wife drinks wine and I like beer, but I do like wine with dinner ... We made the mistake of using her card before dinner on our most recent cruise and the bartender used the discount on my beer ... We were only out a few bucks since beer is cheaper than wine, but we are cheap ... :D

I had lots to use but the only ones I really liked were the Buy One Get One Free Beer/Wine. In order to use you need to tell the bartender when you order your drink so they can check to make sure that the coupon hasn't been used. And they will serve you both drinks at the same time so you will look like a two fisted drinker.

We both drink wine, and my husband always says, he got his glass for free while I paid full price, it makes him feel better :p

how do you get coupons or a letter telling you what is being offered to you? I have not cruised much and really don't know about this. does your travel agent arrange for it? we have never been on the RCI ships,

You get the coupons automatically once you have cruised once on Royal and join the Crown & Anchor society.