Disembarkation on last morn

land lover

If you're not assigned to your requested disembarkation group, try asking at the Passenger Services desk. We've never had trouble being re-scheduled, but I have heard that the number of passengers allowed to self-disembark is pretty limited.

A few days before the end of your cruise you will receive a form in your mailbox on which you will indicate your disembarkation preference. Indicate you would like the express walk off. If you do not get it, then go to the passenger services desk and ask again. Elites/platinums do not have any priority for the express walk off that I am aware of.

It is my understanding that the order in which passengers are scheduled to disembark is with priority given to those who have the earliest flight times.

While the Platinum and Elite Captains Circle members are given their own disembarkation waiting lounge, they are not, as a group, the first to disembark.

It is my understanding that the order in which passengers are scheduled to disembark is with priority given to those who have the earliest flight times.

While the Platinum and Elite Captains Circle members are given their own disembarkation waiting lounge, they are not, as a group, the first to disembark.

I agree, they are not as a group the first to disembark, but

From the Princess Web Page

"Elite Member Benefits

Includes all Platinum Member benefits plus:

Priority Disembarkation

If you have independent onward travel you may contact the Circle Host towards the end of your voyage to state your request to disembark with your preferred disembarkation group. If you'd like to linger onboard longer, we'll be more than happy to give you a later disembarkation group. If you'd like to be one of the first groups to disembark, we'll gladly accommodate - the choice is yours!"

We never had any problem obtaining an early walk off time. Just ask for it. There might be 3 or 4 times very early in the morning about 10 mins apart. We have also found that when you are in one of the early walk off groups it is best just to go to the general walk off meeting area, and not to the Elite Lounge. Even though we are Elite this is what we do, it's much easier. The Elite Lounge has no advantage for the early walk off option, as there is very little if any waiting around.