My husband lost his suit...

mom22tinks

My husband accused me of coming home and hiding all his summer clothes! Turns out last trip we bought new suitcases that tore open. So i returned them when we returned. Instead of unpacking he put his clothes into another suitcase, one we never use.

So i ask you??? Who would do that?? Maybe relatives??[emoji15][emoji57]. Your husbands suit could be anywhere? Ck all closets maybe got shoved to the back???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol:D This just made my day! Enjoy the Getaway, it really is nice!

OP as others have said, he'll be fine without it.

Thank you. I've been on the site finding out where to eat. They are having a M&M on Sunday, hope to find out more and hopefully find someone who'll adopt me:)

So, my husband lost his suit. Who does that??!? I've checked with the dry cleaners... Checked all our closets... Nothing. Yet, he still has his dress up shoes! Ughh lol.....ok rant over.

On behalf of all men who hate to wear suits and have been trying to figure a way out of this, God Bless your husband!!!!! For years, I have been trying to figure out a complicated and foolproof strategy for not wearing one, but being a man, this most simplistic and unassailable strategy had never crossed my mind.

My DH lost his suit also!! But it was easy to track down. The week before he left it in a Marriott hotel while attending our DGD college graduation, 3 hours away. And we were due to leave on a cruise the next Sat. The lost & found had it & fed exed it to us in time!

Kathie

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk