My husband lost his suit...

mom22tinks

So, my husband lost his suit. Who does that??!? I've checked with the dry cleaners... Checked all our closets... Nothing. Yet, he still has his dress up shoes! Ughh lol.....ok rant over.

So, we cruise in a few weeks and he has been working major overtime. I just don't foresee him being able to get anther suit in time for formal night. Do you think he can get away with dress pants, dress shirt and a tie for formal night? I'd really rather not miss out on the lobster :) any thoughts?

Thank you for my morning laugh.

Attire of slacks, shirt and tie is perfectly fine since Carnival does not have formal nights anymore. Elegant (lol) is what they call it. Have seen jeans and tee shirts on elegant night. He will be fine.

HAVE A GREAT CRUISE :)

So, my husband lost his suit. Who does that??!? I've checked with the dry cleaners... Checked all our closets... Nothing. Yet, he still has his dress up shoes! Ughh lol.....ok rant over.

So, we cruise in a few weeks and he has been working major overtime. I just don't foresee him being able to get anther suit in time for formal night. Do you think he can get away with dress pants, dress shirt and a tie for formal night? I'd really rather not miss out on the lobster :) any thoughts?

Yes, my husband got tired of packing his suit after cruise #2 when he saw so many people wearing dress pants on formal night. So, yes dress pants are totally fine. Pair them with a dress shirt and tie and he will be fine!!

Probably at his girlfriend's.

Carnival passengers believe that anything goes, including dress up night. It's become a joke. So where what he wants. However, you can buy suits for $150.00. Eventually he will need one.

Curious....how do you WHERE a suit?

Sent from my HTC One mini using Forums mobile app

Edited by Casco Bay Kid