Oosterdam inside cabins, which one is best?

the2ofus

In addition to the huge J-category cabins on Main Deck (check the deckplans to choose a cabin that's not under an evening nightspot), there are also K-category cabins on Main Deck (again, not the ones on other decks) that are huge. Those are all aft of the aft elevator, and under the lower level of the dining room. Greater chance for quiet at night, but a longer walk to almost everything.

If you want to spend a little more, there are some huge I-category cabins on one of the upper decks. I don't have any more information on the location, though. They are reported to be the same as, or a trifle larger than, the huge ones on Main Deck.

On the various Vista/Signature ships I have been in several of the J-cabins on Main Deck. They are great! If you pick one on starboard side, closer to the mid-ship elevators, they are generally very quiet.

Never go by square footage…always go by the Deck Plan…some J's are not the same. J's can be wonderful…but watch location and size.

It was pointed out right off the bat that it's the J-cabins on Main Deck that the OP should be looking at.