Kinda "Live From" - CSI: NA (Nieuw Amsterdam, 11/16-11/23/2014

POA1

We're checked in and waiting for boarding. I've been assigned to Table 28 late seating, and DW has been assigned to Open seating. Either there's something that no one is telling me, or we'll have to see the dining room manager.

Honey? Is everything okay? Honey?!?

Mrs. POA and I are doing a girls cruise. Did we forget to tell you? I didn't look at my card until you mentioned it.

Mrs. POA and I are doing a girls cruise. Did we forget to tell you? I didn't look at my card until you mentioned it.

POA1 looks like you've been kicked to the curb and haven't even left the dock yet. :eek: ;) :D

Edited by maxout

Thanks for your efforts, POA!

Will be doing the same itinerary over New Year's on the NA - first time on HAL!

So, as you can imagine, your investigative reports are indeed crucial to easing my mind on those sleepless nights. :confused:

Good news! I was able to get my dining moved to match my wife's. (She had to sign an affidavit stating that there was no prior restraining order, but we're all good now.) :)

Good thing you don't have to become a Drag Queen to join the girls cruise ;) :D

Have a great time you "3". Hope Craft disease doesn't set in as I'd like to see the sail-away and see if I can spot you. Are you forward or aft of the glass elevators? Love your dry sense of humour POA. By the way, your photo of the sandwich doesn't look like a Hal sandwich. Am I right?:):D:)

Because you want to know:

Captain is Bas van Dreumel. Hotel Director is Marco van Belleghem. Cruise Director is Mario, whom we had on the Maasdam in 2012.

Piano man is Jeremy. Solo is Donald.

Muster is at 3:00 PM. Wang Wang research may have to wait until after that. We're putting our clothes away.

Because you want to know:

Captain is Bas van Dreumel. Hotel Director is Marco van Belleghem. Cruise Director is Mario, whom we had on the Maasdam in 2012.

Piano man is Jeremy. Solo is Donald.

Muster is at 3:00 PM. Wang Wang research may have to wait until after that. We're putting our clothes away.

You forgot one, who's the guitarist?:D

The news of the Wang Wang's demise was premature. Huskerchick / DW is taking one for the team.

I'm having my usual Maker's Mark.

0b44bf1f945c3ae5f5d00eb2b3977c51.jpg

She's usually a Vodka and Soda girl. This drink is awfully sweet.

Question 1. How many cases of wine are you bringing with you?

Question 2. Will you try to use your SBP card on the last day? (Of course, that assumes you have one...)

One case. Details at the link.

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s88/sh/069815a5-bd60-4cdd-90db-45a88138c0d2/2b882dacf989a8f78ff5f81eefd9d2da

No Signature Beverage Package for us this time. That was a one time research-only thing. (However, if it ever happens that we get it as a promo, we will certainly take it. Because, you know... Free booze.)

this is going to be a blast, im giggling already,- dear Cruz chic ,- good photo of the westerdam yesterday, which hotel were you staying, --joani

She was at the Marriott Harbor Beach. I'm posting because she doesn't have cell service here.

Have a great time you "3". Hope Craft disease doesn't set in as I'd like to see the sail-away and see if I can spot you. Are you forward or aft of the glass elevators? Love your dry sense of humour POA. By the way, your photo of the sandwich doesn't look like a Hal sandwich. Am I right?:):D:)

Just forward of the midship elevators.

We have them leave the middle piece of bread out of the club sandwich. Saves on carbohydrates.

Edited by POA1