Mexican Riviera or Tahiti

IRIS FAYE

I may be able to take a cruise at the end of next summer. I am interested in a very good snorkeling place and time to relax. Would you suggest the Mexican Riviera or Tahiti? For those of you that have been to the Riviera, can you suggest a better cruise company and a very good itinerary? Any info. will be greatly appreciated. I like something that peaks my attention as well as something forcing me to just plain, old, take it easy. That's not easy for me to do. I will be going alone and have used Princess in the past. Curious to find out if there is a better cruise line for this location. I've heard negative and postive things on the Tahiti islands. If anyone can give the do's or dont's about this place, that would be awesome. I don't want to fly way over there if it isn't truly worth it.

Thanks for any help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cruising FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iris

We are booked for the Mexican Riviera this November but did the Tahitian Princess last November. I seriously doubt that there will be anything comparable in Mexico. Absolutely do Tahiti. And if you can do the Marquesas itinerary, do that.

Feel free to ask any other questions.

• 1 month later...

Tahiti tahiti tahiti !!!!!!!

beautiful, nice people,,, water is gorgeous,,,

have a great time !!!!!!!!!!!! can you pack me in your luggage??? just kidding

Princess cruises has some great cruises there,,, we went 2 years ago since my husband is from samoa, we went to samoa, tahiti and fiji,,,,

highly recommended nothing comparing to mexico,,,,

melissa ;)

I may be able to take a cruise at the end of next summer. I am interested in a very good snorkeling place and time to relax. Would you suggest the Mexican Riviera or Tahiti? For those of you that have been to the Riviera, can you suggest a better cruise company and a very good itinerary? Any info. will be greatly appreciated. I like something that peaks my attention as well as something forcing me to just plain, old, take it easy. That's not easy for me to do. I will be going alone and have used Princess in the past. Curious to find out if there is a better cruise line for this location. I've heard negative and postive things on the Tahiti islands. If anyone can give the do's or dont's about this place, that would be awesome. I don't want to fly way over there if it isn't truly worth it.

Thanks for any help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cruising FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iris

TAHITI, TAHITI, TAHITI, TAHITI - YOU CAN'T EVEN COMPARE THE SNORKELING IN TAHITI TO THE MURKY (COMPARATIVELY SPEAKING !) WATERS OF MEXICO - WE'VE SNORKELED THE BARRIOR REEF, GRAND CAYMEN, MEXICAN RIVIERA, HAWAII, AND TAHITI - TAHITI IS ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, THE BEST !!

ENJOY !

Archived