Princess Patters - Regal Princess 11/9-16

cruiseintoheaven

I scanned these in but they exceed the size limit for the boards. If you'd like all the Patters for this cruise - send me your home email address and I will send them to your email!

Another option you can do is upload them to a photo sharing site such as Flickr or Photobucket and put a link to it here on CC. That's how many of us do it. For an example, you can click on one of the "Patter" links in my signature below.

I scanned these in but they exceed the size limit for the boards. If you'd like all the Patters for this cruise - send me your home email address and I will send them to your email!

My email is: lynn.vargo@gmail.com

Hey everyone - so good to see such an intersest in the Regal - she's a beauty with a great crew. My husband was the one that originally posted the link to the Patters - I'm a tech-geek and can't keep up - nor am I aware of how or where to post them for general viewing. Combined with that and the fact that the itinerary is likely changing in terms of entertainment etc.....I just can't keep up with the personal requests to send the Patters - have sent well over 100! And that is a good thing! And - I welcome anyone who has received them to post them wherever they should appropriately be posted! Cheers!