Is there a second bathroom in the H6's on the Breakaway?

RR61

My CAS rep told me that there is not a second bathroom in the Haven aft facing penthouse suites. I've seen some reviews with pics of a second bathroom but I want to make sure all the H6's have them.

He even checked with another rep and was told that there is only one bathroom.

I'm currently booked in a 2 bedroom but would love to have use of an aft balcony.....as long as there's a second bathroom!

My CAS rep told me that there is not a second bathroom in the Haven aft facing penthouse suites. I've seen some reviews with pics of a second bathroom but I want to make sure all the H6's have them.

He even checked with another rep and was told that there is only one bathroom.

I'm currently booked in a 2 bedroom but would love to have use of an aft balcony.....as long as there's a second bathroom!

Ours had a second bathroom with a shower/toilet/sink, we were on deck 14 aft.

Edited by Got Tequila?

Did you hear a lot of noise from H2O above?

I think we were probably up there making the noise :D I don't recall hearing any noise from up there while we were in the cabin, but we do sleep with the TV on so may not have heard it anyways.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2127674

Post 17 has a bit of a photo of that second bathroom.

Edited by Got Tequila?

Here are some pics of our second bathroom on a deck 9 H6 (9316). On the balcony you could barely hear noise from spice, I'm sure the higher decks could hear it better. With the balcony door closed we didn't hear anything in our room, I couldn't even tell if the rooms next to or above us were occupied.

15802941395_3748639417_c.jpgSecond Bathroom - Shower by brian_2199, on Flickr

15618097250_3c9682895a_c.jpgSecond Bathroom - Toilet by brian_2199, on Flickr

Sorry! This is what NCL says about those rooms:

The Haven Aft-Facing Penthouse with Large Balcony

Located in the aft corners of decks 9-14, these penthouse suites offer unforgettable views with floor to ceiling windows and extra large balconies. Indulge in the premium amenities of The Haven, with exclusive key card access to the Courtyard area, restaurant, lounge, 24-hour butler and concierge service. Featuring a king size bed, luxury bath with bathtub and separate shower, living area with double sofa bed, dining area and guest half bathroom.

Sorry! This is what NCL says about those rooms:

The Haven Aft-Facing Penthouse with Large Balcony

Located in the aft corners of decks 9-14, these penthouse suites offer unforgettable views with floor to ceiling windows and extra large balconies. Indulge in the premium amenities of The Haven, with exclusive key card access to the Courtyard area, restaurant, lounge, 24-hour butler and concierge service. Featuring a king size bed, luxury bath with bathtub and separate shower, living area with double sofa bed, dining area and guest half bathroom.

Shhhhh, don't tell Norwegian there is a second full bath....or they'll increase the pricing :D:D:D

We were in 12904 and there was definitely a second bathroom, consisting of a toilet, sink and shower. More than a guest bathroom, perfect for the kids, but nothing like the main bathroom! Exactly like brian99's pictures above...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk